How do you hunt studs?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Personally i never look for a 'stud' and a guy being hung really isnt that important for me, its a bonus but not a prerequisite. However im very flirty and touchy when im getting to know a guy so its normal for me to ask his size, in a fun way that way its his choice if he wants to answer seriously or make a joke about it, but ii would never ask straight out and expect an honest answer

Most men love to know your intersted and most the guys ive flirted with have enjoyed if not encourgaed a little brush past their package. As for knowing when it comes to the showers and growers, you can never really tell until its time.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nicolas204 said:
I agree with Doc on this accept for the "us not thinking in terms of a relationship after that" part. I find it a real turn on for a woman to fish around that question and for her to be openly interested in size. It's a very playful thing and I think the woman can always tell by my equaly playful responses that I'm packing something she's going to like :wink: ... If a guy's not hung, you'll most probably perceive it by his reactions to your probing... A perfect chance to politely move on and bring your hunt elsewhere...

Yeah I guess I take that back, but still it's personal preference. If someone did come up to me, asked me how big I was, bedded me, and we ended up being lovers, I would never wonder it was about my size. But would I if I were much bigger? And then how would that change things? But all of this is irrelevant, since Studhunter is looking for action, not relationships.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, eventually if things go well, you will find out. lol ;) The concern is that you'd want to know so if he doesn't measure up, you don't have to go any further with him? I guess my question is, say there was a way to tell a guy's size...what then?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tallguypns said:
How big is your vagina?

Point taken. However, I would venture to say that most guys are more interested in bra size, something that is easier to determine on sight (unless they're wearing a huge sweatshirt). There are no growers, only showers in the breast department. What you see is often what you get. What's hiding behind a man's jeans is more of a mystery. Studhunter's right on the money. It's not a prerequisite, but it would be nice to know.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
stud_hunter said:
... sometimes I wish the hung ones would, I don't know, have a special scent or something??:rolleyes:

Go on an athletic date (volleyball, biking, one-on-one basketball, or the like) with your guy, and at least see him in his gym clothes. Maybe he'll get all hot and sweaty and take off his t-shirt!

If he's a grower, this may not give you additonal information, but at least you get to see him somewhat closer to nude. And see how he moves his body, which I think is a good indication of how he'll move YOU if you get more intimate.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Stud...

I never hunt the Stud with big penis...it just hapenned to meet one...and notice the extra size almost in the "act" :eek: :tongue:

I enjoy flirting with men who know instintively how to flirt nice...but i dont focus on sizes and never thought about it...i looked for other traits in men that i like and etc...

But maybe now that i had my experience with 1 big one i may feel different next time? Dont know yet....:confused: but i would be very pleasead with a thick one...want feel thick one..:wink:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Point taken. However, I would venture to say that most guys are more interested in bra size, something that is easier to determine on sight (unless they're wearing a huge sweatshirt). There are no growers, only showers in the breast department. What you see is often what you get. What's hiding behind a man's jeans is more of a mystery. Studhunter's right on the money. It's not a prerequisite, but it would be nice to know.

I would like to add, it is not necesarilly true, the breasts comment. I found that many girls have delicious breasts ( I do not care about size of the breasts, what I care about is roundness, saggin , shape ) ... but while under a bra, take the bra off, and it is like a different gal.
The equivalent question would be to ask a girl, are those hanging , droopy breasts??
I would not ask that, or so I would like to think , it is like a roulette. I accept what I get, she might have droopy breats, but I am sure more than one aspect of her body caught my attention.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I think there's no silver bullet in this question. If he has a good body and some charms, he doesn't have to be super-hung. Of course I very much prefer hung guys, but as long as he isn't too small, we can find ways to work around that issue.

I agree with that. It's not totally essential that the guy be hung. Most of the time I consider it one factor. It's hard not to make it a major one though because, like Gisella said, I want that feeling! But Claire is right that if a guy has enough other things going for him we can work around the issue as long as he's not too small. Of course when I find a guy with good size who can work it, mmmmm it's hard to let him go!:tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Put up a flyer:

Lady searching for local straight men who are well-endowed with a large penis (your required dimensions).

Put up a location, your email or a number where you could be reached. :wink:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
stud_hunter said:
Besides possibly not wanting to make a guy uncomforable, I think another issue is I might not want the guy to think his cock size is the most important thing about him. I think it depends on what kind of relationship it's looking like. Since I'm not looking for something committed at the moment, there are really 2 kinds of relationships for me right now - friends w/benefits and 1-night stands. If a guy is looking like a 1-night stand I can see myself possibly cutting to the chase and asking him what he's packing, if I'm just looking for a good time and some good cums :tongue: . If the guy is looking like he might have friends w/benefits potential, his cock size is still important to me but personality factors become important too. In that case I suppose the best strategy is probably to do some petting and drop below the Mason-Dixon line, if you know what I mean :wink: .

You're right. I know that if I was asked my size, at the point of meeting someone for the first time, I would assume that size was very important to her, maybe the most important thing. And frankly, that's a turnoff.

Ads probably won't work - I'm sure lying or exaggerating is as rampant there as it is anywhere. Not sure how to solve your problem... you may just have to look at a lot of cock :wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
You're right. I know that if I was asked my size, at the point of meeting someone for the first time, I would assume that size was very important to her, maybe the most important thing. And frankly, that's a turnoff.

Ads probably won't work - I'm sure lying or exaggerating is as rampant there as it is anywhere. Not sure how to solve your problem... you may just have to look at a lot of cock :wink:

Ha! LOL. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a problem. I'm fairly content with my sex life and I've been able to find enough well-endowed guys to get me by :biggrin1: :tongue: . I was just wondering if any of the ladies had some strategies I wasn't aware of :wink: . And yeah, I don't meet guys online or in ads for many of the reasons you mentioned.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I have no interest at all in a women's bra size. I do like breasts, but for me it's more the shape and firmness that matters, not the size, so seeing them cooped up in a bra doesn't tell me much. I'd love to be able to get certain other bits of information out of a woman before I got to the bedroom, though. For instance it would be great to know how many sexual neuroses she has, what her sexual history has been like, how wet she gets when she's excited, what her pain threshold is like, how sexually open and adventurous she is, et cetera. Sometimes you find this stuff out early, sometimes it takes longer... that's just the pitfalls of a relationship though, right?

As for the subject of seeking well-hung men... it's a real pity that there isn't some forum out there on the internet dedicated to endowed men where people could come, post pictures, and talk about all things sexual in a very open environment. If there were, then you girls could probably frequent such a place and meet some of the men there. They could call it... um... I don't know... maybe... The Online Community and Support Group For Men With Large Penises and Those Who Love Them... except that title is too long... we'll have to think of something snappier.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Ha! LOL. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a problem. I'm fairly content with my sex life and I've been able to find enough well-endowed guys to get me by :biggrin1: :tongue: . I was just wondering if any of the ladies had some strategies I wasn't aware of :wink: . And yeah, I don't meet guys online or in ads for many of the reasons you mentioned.

I know of women who have made some good experience finding hung guys through online ads, but the chemistry of public first dates still factors in big time for me. I guess I could restrict my dating life to well-endowed guys purely that way, but wouldn't it be less fun if you meet the hung one once in a time, make you appreciate it more often?

It's true, there should be a special scent hung guys radiate. Maybe a cologne we could sell only to photo-verified LPSG members ;-) But as long as we don't have that plan up and running yet, I will stick with my tactics of subtly dropping hints that I like the big things, and then closely watch his eyes and throat.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been in a situation where I wish I knew the size of the girl's vagina going in.I was with a girl that was incredibly deep/wide/loose/etc.It made for a very embarrasing night of trying to have sex only to lose my erection due to lack of friction.

I would have little issue a woman asking me if I was a certain size.I don't mean on the first date,but once the conversation gets heated,it's no issue.If a woman says in her experience,she gets off better on guys with 'x' size,then see the guy's reaction.That's certainly more discreet than asking 'HOW BIG IS YOUR COCK?'.Although I wouldn't mind that either.I admire a woman that bold and direct.But that's just me....

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love 'em big but I don't usually go around looking for big cocks. If I'm attracted to a guy I go with it and see what happens. It's definitely a nice thrill if I get my first look at the goods and he's packing, but sometimes the guys who know how to work it best aren't the biggest. The one thing is I like really deep penetration so when I'm with a guy who's got the tools I make sure he puts it to good use. :wink: So anyway I can't help on how to flush out the hung ones. One time I found out by word of mouth that this one cute guy was packing and I made my move (highly worth it btw), but most of the time like I said if I'm attracted to the guy I just go with it.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Haha well some of my friends tell me I can smell them or something because I've been lucky enough to find many well hung guys over the years. If the guy is really large you can usually tell if he's hung or not. If he's always wearing baggy clothes though you're not going to be able to tell. The dancing thing will work, but as someone else mentioned that can send the wrong signal to a guy, although if you're curious if he's hung and feeling him up on the dance floor, I'm guessing you're probably interested in having sex as well hehe. In the end though, it usually just comes down to dumb luck.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
You should ask gay guys.. I don't know how they do it but there is no doubt in my mind a lot of gay guys have a sixth sense about it. 99.999999 percent of women are oblivious to it. I have only had a couple women who claimed they KNEW how big I was through some extra sensory perception. But I have had gay guys come up to me out of the blue and say they know what I am packin and proceeed to tell me how big I am and what they would like to do with it. I haven't asked them how they know this because I didn't want to egg them on in anyway.. so if youi figure it out let me know.

I have also met ladies like yourself who are primarily interested large members and these are the 2 best ways I have seen them go about finding them..

One girl just in conversation asked me with a very mischevious grin "She said WOW you are a big thing.. if you don't mind me asking a personal question... is it true what they say about guys who are really tall?!" I'm 6'5. She said it just jokingly while we were flirting. And I said "in my case I would have to say yes. Yes it is."

Then she said "oooooooh no!" and she widend her eyes. "Shucks.. we wouldn't make a very good couple then.." And she genuinely looked bummed. And she later told me this is the trick... she said most guys at this point will always say they aren't that big if they aren't very well endowed. She knew by my response that I actually was because she could tell I was genuinely disappointed at her response. She said this worked very very well because she could change the feature depending on the guy. Like for me she used height. But if it was someone else she could say the size of their hands even if they didn't have big hands. She said doing this she could tell very easily how big a guy was from the various responses. And if the guy was offended by the question or too shy she would just say she was referring to something else.. like it was just a joke. Like if I had been too shocked she could have just said "I meant is it true all tall guys have huge feet!"

Now.. the other one was extremely bold.. she would put attractive and professional ads in things like the Reader for masseuse and tantric teaching. But she wouldn't actually do any business. She just basically used this "front" to find out about the men that would call her and she could find out whatever she wanted. And if she wasn't interested for whatever reason she could just act as if she was too busy to set up an appointment or she said she was out of town. So she would only see the men she was interested in going out with.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had women claim they knew I was packin' from the size of my shoes (17s), my height (6'6"), the size of my hands (huge) or the length/proportions of my fingers (long), even the shape of my nose (?). Of course I've had other people tell me I obviously had a small dick based on the car I drive (Viper RT/10), and as has been proven time and again on these boards, each of these stereotypes is pretty baseless. I also remember another recent thread here proving that gay guys couldn't pick out a well-hung man out of a lineup (poll with a photo of three guys attached). I don't think you can do it.