How do you hunt studs?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently had a girl just come straight up to me outside a club and grab a hold - her surprise was an ego boost - I would probably have gone with her but was with someone else.

I think you can tell a lot about what a guy is like in bed from his manner - quietly confident and not intimidated by outgoing women which I imagine you are. Even if he doesn't have a big cock, he will be likely good.

Not so long ago I had an experience with a woman where the whole flirtation was with eye contact - I just knew that she was asking me if I was up to the job for her - my eyes siad I was.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I recently had a girl just come straight up to me outside a club and grab a hold - her surprise was an ego boost - I would probably have gone with her but was with someone else.

I think you can tell a lot about what a guy is like in bed from his manner - quietly confident and not intimidated by outgoing women which I imagine you are. Even if he doesn't have a big cock, he will be likely good.

Indeed :tongue: . I agree with you that you can tell a lot about a guy sexually from his general attitude. Quietly confident is the perfect way to put it, too.
Yeah, I can be very outgoing when I'm in the mindset and when the guy seems worth it. And then there are those times I like to play a little by giving a guy some signals and letting him come to me :biggrin1: .

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:

That is the "stud grip" I told about. Still I prefer to use it as the last tool in my box, since it is very forward and in the case of some men sets a point of no return. The problem is that using it too early can get you in a limited-options situation if it doesn't return the results you want. Then you have a guy who thinks your gates are open like a barn door, while you have mentally just bye-bye'd the sex with him. On the other hand, if you have the other signs that you're up to have sex with someone hung, I consider it as one of the best steps to show my intentions. Deeds, instead of words.

Lordpendragon said:

I can confirm this, partly at least. It's the signs I look out for during the usual banter, when I tie in some sexual undertones. I wouldn't say there's a general way every guy should behave like, but I can read very well in his replies, gestures and manners if he's my type in bed. Still, there's a problem: There are hung guys who, for some reason, completely lock up when you start dropping hints. Maybe it's bad experience with reactions to their size, but I found this funny. Also, there's still the possibility that he is hung, but repressed in some other way.

Lordpendragon said:
Not so long ago I had an experience with a woman where the whole flirtation was with eye contact - I just knew that she was asking me if I was up to the job for her - my eyes siad I was.

Was that me? Eye contact can say a million things, more than words, mostly. I like to use a lot of eye contact during flirts, maybe one of the best ways to have an innuendo conversation.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's the ultimate rush. The eye contact worth a thousand words. It doesn't happen very often to me, but when it does . . . whew!

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Easy - give a blow job to every guy you meet. Take names and numbers from the guys that are big. Simple. Sheeeesh - women - they make everything so complicated!:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
That's the ultimate rush. The eye contact worth a thousand words. It doesn't happen very often to me, but when it does . . . whew!

Ohhh god. Once in awhile when I get that really intense eye contact with a guy, like we just had mental sex or something. I know that of which you speak :biggrin1:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u cud try putting ur signature on the visible areas(breasts/ass) of all ur clothing.

"prey comes willingly to the spider who waits in his web."

*nice legs.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
That is the "stud grip" I told about. Still I prefer to use it as the last tool in my box, since it is very forward and in the case of some men sets a point of no return. The problem is that using it too early can get you in a limited-options situation if it doesn't return the results you want. Then you have a guy who thinks your gates are open like a barn door, while you have mentally just bye-bye'd the sex with him. On the other hand, if you have the other signs that you're up to have sex with someone hung, I consider it as one of the best steps to show my intentions. Deeds, instead of words.

Like I said somewhere else, I don't like this "stud grip" thing at all if it's coming from someone I have never met. It has happened to me once, and while it's nice to think that women think you could be a catch and/or think you could be hung and want to find out, I find it very invasive to be touched like that by somebody I don't know.

ClaireTalon said:
I can confirm this, partly at least. It's the signs I look out for during the usual banter, when I tie in some sexual undertones. I wouldn't say there's a general way every guy should behave like, but I can read very well in his replies, gestures and manners if he's my type in bed. Still, there's a problem: There are hung guys who, for some reason, completely lock up when you start dropping hints. Maybe it's bad experience with reactions to their size, but I found this funny. Also, there's still the possibility that he is hung, but repressed in some other way.

Hung guys can be introverted and even somewhat shy, you know (example:me:smile: . Maybe I'm repressed in some way...). For better or for worse, the fact that someone has a large penis does not automatically make him ultra-confident. Besides, a guy's personality is more or less already shaped by the time he finds out he has a big penis and realizes what comes with it (in my case, I did not realize it until my twenties, so my personality is probably not going to change suddenly in adulthood due to finding that I'm well-endowed).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexycobra said:
Like I said somewhere else, I don't like this "stud grip" thing at all if it's coming from someone I have never met.

A woman in L.A. was convicted of sexual assault for employing the "stud grip" on a guy in a club. I wouldn't want a guy I don't know grabbing my tits, so I don't grab his cock. If I wanted to be that forward, I'd just look him straight in the eye and ask him what he's packing.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like teasing, but my first thing in a girl is to be feminine, and, classy. Boorish or overaggresive women kill that allure that a sexy and feminine girl has.
Brassy men and women end up last. As a guy, in the past, I used to be pushy. My cock size feeded my ego, but not my brains. Many girls failed to know me, because I acted overly aggresive.
A woman will get me in her web using charm, enticing me, but the "power grip" will probably end up with the same results a "pussy feel" would.
I would like it, sure, specially under a few scotches , but, long run, I am not so sure.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
A woman in L.A. was convicted of sexual assault for employing the "stud grip" on a guy in a club. I wouldn't want a guy I don't know grabbing my tits, so I don't grab his cock. If I wanted to be that forward, I'd just look him straight in the eye and ask him what he's packing.

That's nice to know - I didn't know this was considered to be a sexual assault. Also, I'm glad to see that you use more "civilized" methods, stud_hunter. You and I might get along...
I have no problem if a woman asks me directly, although, as some people have said on this thread, I would probably not consider her as long-term relationship material after that, even if it turned out the sex was good...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexycobra said:
That's nice to know - I didn't know this was considered to be a sexual assault. Also, I'm glad to see that you use more "civilized" methods, stud_hunter. You and I might get along...

I'm sure that instance was unusual. Most guys probably wouldn't make it a legal issue. But why shouldn't they? Since when is it OK to grab the sex organs of a stranger? I've never understood that.
Another thing I should mention is I don't think most women would think of pulling a "stud grip" on a guy. Certainly not while sober.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
If you grab a woman's breasts or crotch without permission it's sexual assault, so I'd imagine the same standard applies (or should apply) the other way.
Yah, although I can almost understand why a woman would think guys would be more tolerant, since this kind of assertive female sexuality is a thing out of male fantasy. I probably would be offended as well in that situation, but at the same time I have to admit it stirs the imagination. :redface:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:

One more reason to save that as the final move, not to be used before a level of 90% certainity, when you can be sure to exploit the breakthrough in his lines :)

I respect your views, Sexycobra and Pinchulon, but I must say a lot of hung guys or good-in-bed guys found it very sexy to be with a woman who is aggressive too. But if I judge you both right, I guess I wouldn't find you at the typical stud hunting areas, right?

Maybe the best way to pick hung guys is still relying on your eventual sixth sense for it. I have to admit, I trust on it to find the guys, and use the other things mainly to back myself up about where my instinct has taken me. A big antenna will give big vibes ;-)

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
With all due respect to the fine ladies who post here (I really don't mean to offend anyone), I still think some women's (especially those who have had children) need/desire for large cocks stems from a fear that their pussy is too loose.

Women in general are notoriously self conscious about their bodies.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I respect your views, Sexycobra and Pinchulon, but I must say a lot of hung guys or good-in-bed guys found it very sexy to be with a woman who is aggressive too. But if I judge you both right, I guess I wouldn't find you at the typical stud hunting areas, right?

quote]

Claire. I think it is a personal thing, the way a particular man, or woman, enjoys a person of the opposite sex to approach him / her .
There is no right way nor bad way. It is a game of trying, and, sometimes, we win the other person, sometimes we touch their alarm knob.
There is no particular way in which large guys behave , nor small guys. I have a friend, he is about 5.5 to 6. Word of mouth goes around, and some of my friends know I am endowed, so conversation comes aout about size, and off course, all my friends swear I get girls only because of my dick. Wishfull thinking I guess......another topic.....
but what I wanted to say is, this friend of mine is the cockiest , most conceited person you can ever meet. Probably many women thought his "confidence" was due to having a big cock. More than one must had gotten surprised.
Like you said in your post, I hope you only do that under the premisse of being at least 90% sure you will not get rebuffed.
I am not trying to put you down, honest advise from a man w a large dick, do not assume all large guys will look for power grips.
About your comment ...the hunting grounds , that was interesting, would you please elaborate???