How do you hunt studs?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
Claire. I think it is a personal thing, the way a particular man, or woman, enjoys a person of the opposite sex to approach him / her .
There is no right way nor bad way. It is a game of trying, and, sometimes, we win the other person, sometimes we touch their alarm knob.
There is no particular way in which large guys behave , nor small guys. I have a friend, he is about 5.5 to 6. <.> but what I wanted to say is, this friend of mine is the cockiest , most conceited person you can ever meet. Probably many women thought his "confidence" was due to having a big cock. More than one must had gotten surprised. <.>
About your comment ...the hunting grounds , that was interesting, would you please elaborate???

No offense taken, I see what point you're making. It's natural, some guys come with more confidence, some with less, some with a big cock, some with a smaller, some with average. Still there is the factor that I have my problems with flirting shy guys, I can't say I like it. Not all the time, at least, sometimes it can be quite a nice play too to lure them out behind their defenses and into my bed. But for the most part, my likes belong to men with confidence. Well, and when it comes to the big dick thing, I really rely on my instincts for the most of finding them.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And with the hunting grounds, I was talking about the bars, discotheques and other clubs where all the lonely, leery cougars go for their hunt on sex. Maybe I'd meet you somewhere else; where there's less competition.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Re the stud grip thing. I think I would have gone with her becuase her initial aggressive gesture was intended I think to intimidate men rather than for her to find a big guy and it backfired. So I was tempted by the challenge of you thought you were so in control of all this - let's take you back and see if you can back up your confidence. Does that make sense? If people challenge me one step, I have always thrown the challenge back a few steps further.

I do think it is sexual assault - but it didn't bother me personally. If you are going to do this, don't complain if you get the odd smack in the mouth.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Re the stud grip thing. I think I would have gone with her becuase her initial aggressive gesture was intended I think to intimidate men rather than for her to find a big guy and it backfired. So I was tempted by the challenge of you thought you were so in control of all this - let's take you back and see if you can back up your confidence. Does that make sense? If people challenge me one step, I have always thrown the challenge back a few steps further.

I do think it is sexual assault - but it didn't bother me personally. If you are going to do this, don't complain if you get the odd smack in the mouth.

Neither am I the type to step back from a challenge. You might be an interesting partner then, I see you'd have reacted to the stud grip the way I'd expect it. Might make an interesting combination, us two. By the way, the tattoo is fairly old already, so I guess it hasn't been me you met at that bar.

The stud grip always has some intimidating effect, on some men. But if you aren't intimidated by it, all the better. Aggressiveness of two added, an explosive cocktail for bed.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
No offense taken, I see what point you're making. It's natural, some guys come with more confidence, some with less, some with a big cock, some with a smaller, some with average. Still there is the factor that I have my problems with flirting shy guys, I can't say I like it. Not all the time, at least, sometimes it can be quite a nice play too to lure them out behind their defenses and into my bed. But for the most part, my likes belong to men with confidence. Well, and when it comes to the big dick thing, I really rely on my instincts for the most of finding them.

I understand completely . It is your particular way of doing things.
In my case, I would say I am versatile when it comes to women. I like the assertive aggresive ones , I also like the shy ones, ea one has it's own allure. Some very hot moments can only be found in each one of these women. Perhaps I am lucky in my view, I enjoy a vast array of women.
To your comment on shyness, I can draw inference from what you say, that in your view, a man that does not find enticing a stud grip, is shy, while another man that likes it is confident. I am a confident man, believe me, not the biggest egomaniac cock of the block kind of guy, but I am very confident indeed. When it comes to the stud grip, it , personally, I do not find it sexy, enticing, interesting, inviting, I find it a form of inquiry, a qualification move, a provision, a test. In a place where I want to have fun, get into flirting and posibly taking a girl or get laid and taken away by her, these "qualified inspection" seems to change things.
I would not feel intimidated, nor I am shy, I would feel disinterested , or, if the woman if really a knock out, I will probably proceed ( no man can refuse that ) but under different parameters , I would tend to think, "if she does this to me, she is doing the same stuff to others'.....not the best prospect..."

Just wanted to illustrate my point, a confident man, composed and sure about himself, can find the stud grip a little too far for his taste.
A shy guy, on the contrary, would really love that move, he would be thanking God for his luck, a girl that walks up to him and grabbs him.
Would I be correct in implying a girl is shy, because she moved away when I put my hand between her lower back and butt????
... some girls will love it, some others will see it as being too aggresive too soon.

About ever meeting, I do not care about competition, if we ever meet, what others see as competition, I see as healthy enviroment. That allows me the chance to get to know the girl I really want to know, nothing is enticing when it is easy.
I think you are in N Cal...I go ther sometimes, Shasta, Eureka, Humbolt....who knows.....
but, I guess you psicoanalized me LOL...so my defenses will not work against you.....if you see me, you have the rights to inspect, and, I would like it, ....I just grew while writting this last part....:rolleyes: .... perhaps you are converting me already.......LOL

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Neither am I the type to step back from a challenge. You might be an interesting partner then, I see you'd have reacted to the stud grip the way I'd expect it. Might make an interesting combination, us two.quote]

They say Americans are more talk than action.

1BIGGUY825

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:
ClaireTalon said:
This is a perfect thread for me, it reflects a problem I face just the same when I'm on a stud prowl.

It is indeed difficult to figure out what a guy is packing. Of course, my looks sneak at his crotch area, to find out what he is packing. Sometimes I'm successful with that, if he has an obvious bulge in his pants that shows he is hung, but those cases are exceptions, unfortunately. Of course, there are more definite ways to find out, such as doing the "stud grip" (feel him up), or dancing very close and try to evaluate by what you feel, but men tend to misunderstood this as green lights all the way to the bed. I can't blame them, I guess I'd understand it the same way if I was in their position. Then there's also the way of directing the banter at those subjects and check out his reactions. Requires he is open-minded enough to talk about sex, but you have to check out the underlying responses. Of course, he will talk himself bigger than he is, in many cases, but there are signs that he could be shorter than he says.

I think there's no silver bullet in this question. If he has a good body and some charms, he doesn't have to be super-hung. Of course I very much prefer hung guys, but as long as he isn't too small, we can find ways to work around that issue.

Newbe here , been lurking for awhile to see how things go.
I like Claires style . She should however be expecting some of the same things on the dance floor , for instance, I have had that done to me:) but that is a two way street I know alot of switches on a womens body, and have turned them on while dancing close also.
But Claire is so hot she would not have to grope me on dance floor ,the only thing that I would request from her would be to at least stand close till the problem she caused went away or at least walk closley if front till we got to the seats again:)

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
A shy guy, on the contrary, would really love that move, he would be thanking God for his luck, a girl that walks up to him and grabbs him.

"Thanking God for his luck"? Um, not really...

Also, in my case, it was definitely an "inspection" move, the girl who "stud-gripped" me was not even looking at me (she was standing sideways and left before I had time to see her face), in fact I believe she was doing it for one of her friends (whom I already knew), who was present at the same party and came to offer me a drink about a minute later...

[Btw, this might be an alternative strategy for the aggressive stud-hunters (i.e, ask someone else to do it for you).]

It might be different in the context that Claire describes (i.e., a woman who had been flirting with me for a few minutes, and actually looking at me in the eyes). It certainly would not feel as much like "checking the goods", but I'm still not sure I would enjoy it unless the context was right...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexycobra said:
"Thanking God for his luck"? Um, not really...

Also, in my case, it was definitely an "inspection" move, the girl who "stud-gripped" me was not even looking at me (she was standing sideways and left before I had time to see her face), in fact I believe she was doing it for one of her friends (whom I already knew), who was present at the same party and came to offer me a drink about a minute later...

[Btw, this might be an alternative strategy for the aggressive stud-hunters (i.e, ask someone else to do it for you).]

It might be different in the context that Claire describes (i.e., a woman who had been flirting with me for a few minutes, and actually looking at me in the eyes). It certainly would not feel as much like "checking the goods", but I'm still not sure I would enjoy it unless the context was right...

A good idea, cobra, but I'm more a solitary, especially on stud prowl. When I find someone promising, I don't like to share, or spend more time focusing his attention from another woman onto myself.

What else should I say, you guys got it all right. But still, I encountered more men who reacted positively to the stud grip than men who disliked it. It is a very aggressive tactics, I won't deny it, and for sure not the best way to size someone up, but I still consider it as a good way to show someone I'm all up for it, having sex that is. I think it's also a good way to give a first impression of what he's up to, that he has to expect a few more ticks of aggressive behavior from me than he might think.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
Sometimes it's fun to stick your hand down a bitches pants or under her skirt to find out if she's sloppy or stinky.

I gotta remember that. LOL. You really do come up with some creative phrases.:laola:

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An ex girlfriend of mine who was very much into size had this trick up her sleeve on our first date:

She got flirty and physical ( a kiss) and then ""accidentally" brushed my growing crotch- bulge with her hand.

We had sex later that evening, lol.

boots

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1BIGGUY825 said:
:smile:

Newbe here , been lurking for awhile to see how things go.
I like Claires style . She should however be expecting some of the same things on the dance floor , for instance, I have had that done to me:) but that is a two way street I know alot of switches on a womens body, and have turned them on while dancing close also.
But Claire is so hot she would not have to grope me on dance floor ,the only thing that I would request from her would be to at least stand close till the problem she caused went away or at least walk closley if front till we got to the seats again:)

It's not hard to see why ballroom dancing was once so popular - it would have been one of the few ways in which a woman might decently conduct her "research" in the days of no-sex-before-marriage . . .

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
There doesn't seem to be much that guys can do to help you ladies but maybe there are things that you can do to attract the kind of guy you are looking for:

-Try wearing a tight sexy T-shirt with "Size queen" or "Stud Hunter" printed on it! You would selectively attract hung guys.:cool:
Average to small guys will feel too intimidated to approach you!:eek:

-Eat only huge bananas in public!

-Ask the DJ to play "Don't want no short dick man! by 20 Fingers" dedicated to you

Ladies! Some advice to get a more accurate idea when you do the Stud- grip :
caffeine drinks (vasoconstrictors) tend to make things shrivel down there, whereas alcohol (vasodilator) seems to fill things up, unless he drinks too much. So watch what a guy drinks before.

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
A good idea, cobra, but I'm more a solitary, especially on stud prowl. When I find someone promising, I don't like to share, or spend more time focusing his attention from another woman onto myself.

What else should I say, you guys got it all right. But still, I encountered more men who reacted positively to the stud grip than men who disliked it. It is a very aggressive tactics, I won't deny it, and for sure not the best way to size someone up, but I still consider it as a good way to show someone I'm all up for it, having sex that is. I think it's also a good way to give a first impression of what he's up to, that he has to expect a few more ticks of aggressive behavior from me than he might think.

i think you girls have got it all figured out, and there are an awful lot of good posts on this thread from everybody. i think, on a whole, that most men will find it very sexually inviting for a girl to inquire about his size, either thru questions, touching, brushing against, etc. if nothing else it automatically tells a man an awful lot about your sexual character, which i, for one, happen to think is very very hot. i think nowadays it is more common not for men to show wearing tighter jeans, but as low rise jeans become more prevalent, i think, at least in my case, it definitely helps showcase a good bulge, that is, if that's what women want to see, men with bulges, cause it doesn't seem to be very popular.

in response to meeting men, i am one to wear more fitted, low rise jeans when going out or in a social situation where i could meet w/ pretty girls, and as a result can bulge if i want to, at least giving a taste of what's underneath, enough to know that there is at least plenty there. most girls, however, do not say anything or touch, but stare constantly, which i find is very common when you start noticing. i find that advertising does pay off in the long run.

ok well my two cents, time to go back to work.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
dongalong said:
There doesn't seem to be much that guys can do to help you ladies but maybe there are things that you can do to attract the kind of guy you are looking for:

-Try wearing a tight sexy T-shirt with "Size queen" or "Stud Hunter" printed on it! You would selectively attract hung guys.:cool:

-Ask the DJ to play "Don't want no short dick man! by 20 Fingers" dedicated to you

caffeine drinks (vasoconstrictors) tend to make things shrivel down there, whereas alcohol (vasodilator) seems to fill things up, unless he drinks too much. So watch what a guy drinks before.

This might be an urban myth but I am sure you have seen the necklaces that are very popular with woman now.. the ones with the big hoop at the nape of the neck? I have heard that women choose the size of the hoop subconsciously indicating the cock size they like..

or4_9924sm.jpg

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
dongalong said:

This might be an urban myth but I am sure you have seen the necklaces that are very popular with woman now.. the ones with the big hoop at the nape of the neck? I have heard that women choose the size of the hoop subconsciously indicating the cock size they like..

or4_9924sm.jpg

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Charlie14 said:

http://pfaffman.com/Images/or4_9924sm.jpg

http://pfaffman.com/grp_wr

even better - chopped up bits of wooden ruler for earrings