How do you hunt studs?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Desmond_decker said:
So how honest are you with your "friends w/benefits". Do you have the same respect for both?

Not sure exactly what you're asking re respect, but yes I'm honest with my FWBs. If anything I err on the side of too much honesty.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do what I sometimes do when I'm flirting with a girl.

Say: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"

Then sneak into a bathroom where you can lock the door and proceed. It's like the game we played as kids but it still works!

It is sooo fun to show girls mine - and I get to see theirs too!

bdgxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting thread! From a guy's perspective I've often wondered about this. As a 'shower' I can choose to advertise. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if that turns some women off. Also I don't want to hook up just because she thinks I have nice equipment. For good sex, the chemistry, connection and general attraction are important to me. If I do advertise I like to think that contributes to the attraction but is not the sole or even most important element. I must say, the more horny I am, the more inclined I am to make it obvious since it does seem to improve the opportunities. I have been asked on occasion, and reply honestly, but if I'm interested I add that she'll have to decide if she wants to confirm that. Sorry, no groping in bathrooms, club dance floors or otherwise for me but certainly a brush of the hand is quite acceptable.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a group of people last night when a girl asked a guy how large he was (they'd all been drinking), and he responded by saying "Oh, I'm huge... I can use magnum condoms" I smiled a little bit... Later the guy asked if anybody had any "magnum condoms" I said All I had with me where magnum XL's. she lost interest in him, and decided to talk to me instead. I did not go home with her; I don't want to sleep with a woman who's only interested in the size of my dick.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Yeah, I've thought about asking guys straight out too, but you're right it might make them feel uncomfortable. Still if I'm thinking about getting with a guy I think I have a right to know what he's bringing to the party so to speak. Actually I've been fairly lucky because the last couple flings I've had were with guys who are nicely endowed. But you're right about the grower vs. shower thing. The last guy I was with was tiny when he was soft but an 8-inch pleasure machine when hard :tongue: .
As for the word of mouth thing, that does sometimes work but only if I happen to talk to someone who happens to know what that particular guy is packing. So that doesn't happen too much.
Indeed, mercurial, what to do, what to do. Whoa is us :confused: .

PLEASE ASK ME !!!!!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been following this topic like I should have been. Some good stuff in here.

We had a party last week thursday night, a lot of people showed up. Most of them were freshman and sophmore girls...I'm a junior in college. Me and a friend ran the bar all night and would alternate every half hour or so.

I am a shower and am just a bit above average but I am short and it shows a good bulge in tighter fiting pants. Over the course of the night I think I had atleast 10 obvious grabs for my crotch, one was bold enough to make eye contact while doing it. But this is college, it seems most girls want to have a big dick encounter. I managed 19 phone numbers in about 4 hours but the cops decided to end it before I could make any plans for that night.

So the grab is alive and well at this college.

horny8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I were a girl, and exclusively looking for big dicked guys, I'd hang around gay guys who hang around straight guys. I generally know most of my friends sizes, either from talking to their girlfriends (girls dish with gay guys), from seeing, or just from talking dick with my friends.

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
stud_hunter said:
OK, I figure this is a perfect thread for me to start because it has to do with hunting studs :tongue: . This applies to everyone who loves a nice, sizable cock, but I admit I'm particularly interested in what the other ladies have to say. How much do you actively seek well-endowed men? Before you get with a guy do you try to find out what he's packing, or do you just go for it and take your chances? I've been struggling with this a little. A guy's size matters to me but sometimes there doesn't seem to be a good way to make that determination before, ya know :wink: :tongue: . I admit, if I don't know what he's packing and then I see it for the first time, it's quite a thrill if he turns out to be large, but sometimes I wish the hung ones would, I don't know, have a special scent or something??:rolleyes:
Is being a stud and being well-endowed the same? I wondered about this becasue being a shower women can't tell by looking or rather what they're seeing is my balls.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Desmond_decker said:
Is being a stud and being well-endowed the same?

Of course not. The average-sized guy I was seeing over the summer was a hot, masculine, endless orgasm-giving stud. Ultimately it comes down to using what you have.

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good way is to visit nude beaches. I go somewhat often and like to show off. I meet many woman that way. There are usually some well hung guys more than glad to parade around. Then you have no doubt what they have..........

shelly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my "World According to Shelly" view on this. If a young boy has a big dick at some point he gains knowledge of this fact along with the information that girls like big dicks (which speaking for myself is very true). I think this gives that young man a shot of confidence that no gym workout or sports program can equal. My husband is very much into me having sex with other men now and again and of course being bent in that direction he wants the men to have big dicks. I dated a couple of well hung guys before we were married and I like big also, so as a good wife I feel I should not hinder my husbands fantasies:wink: So when we go out of town we check into a hotel that has a nightclub, I dress in some slut clothes and we go to the lounge but not together. I've found the single guys who are most forward and cocky will most likely have a big dick. Oh you will have some pretty boy types who think they look like Brad Pitt but have a 5 inch dick. The package often lies with the average looking who is very cocky without apparent reason. Some may disagree with me but I think when all other things are equal a man with a large penis will get more sex.

Reactions: dander

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
roosevelt said:
I was in a group of people last night when a girl asked a guy how large he was (they'd all been drinking), and he responded by saying "Oh, I'm huge... I can use magnum condoms" I smiled a little bit... Later the guy asked if anybody had any "magnum condoms" I said All I had with me where magnum XL's. she lost interest in him, and decided to talk to me instead. I did not go home with her; I don't want to sleep with a woman who's only interested in the size of my dick.

Hehe, yeah I find it funny when people brag outloud about supposedly having a huge cock, but the condom doesnt fit the description. Just recently, I saw this drunk jackass was hounding this girl, and he said his dick was huge. At some point, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the smallest condom I've ever seen. It looked like it could be tight on a thimble. It was lifestyles something, and the package of the Magnum XL in my wallet alone was more than twice the size of his. But I never say anything, if anyone asks, I hold up my pinky. Still, it was tempting to put him in his place for being such a dumbass to a girl who was clearly not interested in him.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nitrofiend said:
Hehe, yeah I find it funny when people brag outloud about supposedly having a huge cock, but the condom doesnt fit the description.

Yeah man. Like a month back I put an ad on craigs list looking for a casual fling with a hot woman 30-40 who likes a big dick. I put on the ad that I'm 8X5.5. A got some responses. Most of the women when they sent photos were not attractive but I finally met this one hot one. We got together and when she saw my cock she said she expected it to be smaller. I told her yeah but I put my size on the ad, and she said she said she met 2 guys from craigs list in the past and she got used to guys adding like an inch or 2. So she was surprised I was actully the size I put in the ad. I don't know, yeah I can see guys wanting to seem bigger but what's the point, if you lie you're gonna get found out so I just tell the truth.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I advertise on the internet ( redhotpie.com.au and adultmatchmaker.com.au) I write what I like and what we are looking for in casual partners, we ask for pics and men who live in our city.

I then web cam with them to make sure they are legit.

I also go go swingers club, most men that go there are packing ( its a tough crowd to impresss) you know fairly quickly when a big guy who knows what he is doing is around, the girls will tell you openly .......we have no troubles finding hung men to play with.

I have a large/averge hubby and I just got lucky meeting him ( blind date)

:smile:
Honey

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few 1-nighter and flings that started at a bar, but I've also met some guys at the gym which is not a bad place to meet guys. I usually just go by the visual. I obviously need to be attracted to the guy first and he needs to not be a total asshole. If I want to get a hint of the package there are a few options, brushing up on him obviously, or checking out the bulge, or the safest way which is probably to check out the fingers. I hear that's not supposed to be a good indicator but in my experience it is. Long fingers baby..

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask your female friends. I'll bet each one will know a few guys that are packing. You'll get the scoop on their personality as well.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
modernluv said:
I've had a few 1-nighter and flings that started at a bar, but I've also met some guys at the gym which is not a bad place to meet guys. I usually just go by the visual. I obviously need to be attracted to the guy first and he needs to not be a total asshole. If I want to get a hint of the package there are a few options, brushing up on him obviously, or checking out the bulge, or the safest way which is probably to check out the fingers. I hear that's not supposed to be a good indicator but in my experience it is. Long fingers baby..

I know a 5'8" guy with short, thin fingers and he's got about 8" (he's not me).

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive a fancy car - doesn't that tell women I have a big one? :)