Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so I was not sure if I should have added this on to the last thread I posted about lube or no lube. They both deal with masturbation but this is slightly different. Anyway, when I masturbate I slide my hand up and down my cock, I also take the backhand approach and give my cock some strokes that way as well. Sometimes I add a little pressure if I really wanna go there. Thats my basic way of doing it, you can never go wrong with a classic. Now sometimes I do get wild, kinky and crazy but that will be for a different post lol.

So how do you masturbate? Do you slide your hand up and down or do you hold on tight and move your skin up and down? What different was do you get off?

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hold on tight and move the skin up and down. I'm very small so I only need a couple fingers and my thumb. The pressure of individual fingers moving rather than just a palm stroke feels so damn good - I can increase and decrease the pressure of each finger so it feels like a massage.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Usually just the plain up and down with my right hand, if I want to cum faster and usually bigger load I push a finger of my left hand to my ass and start playing with it inside.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
uncut here, I stroke mine on the head with the skin covering it, after the head gets wet with precum, the skin slides back and fourth very easy.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes, if i am using lube i slide my hand up and down. Also twist my hand a bit as i get to the head. If dry, then hold on tight and slide the skin back and forth. And usually don't do any anal play... fingering myself is no fun. haha

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just slide the skin up and down with only my thumb and index finger rapped around my penis, with it resting on my middle finger. Ther is usually a lot of precome, and now that the skin is stretching, a new foreskin is forming, which makes it twice as easy to do it. Its nice to know most men do it, and when I see them on the street its interesting to imagine them doing it.

Phil_Mypenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i spit on my dick and use that as lube and just go to town, but when i want to get it done fast i just slide the skin up and down over my head

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to visit relatives in Nebraska one summer when I was 17 and discovered Vaseline. Since I'm cut, it allowed me to move beyond the classic jerk. Nothing’s quite like Vaseline. I mostly massage the head right under the piss slit. Now, it’s all going to change again.

I just got a PA last week, so I’m excited to get to figure it out all over again! It’s going to be great: two weeks without sex coupled with a new PA! I’m definitely going to have the camera going on that one. I’ve shot some huge loads before, but I’m betting this one’s gonna dwarf them all…

Last edited: