Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please forgive me if this question has already been asked ... I checked the threads as far as I could.

I am a woman of a certain age who happens to enjoy anal sex on occasion.... My understanding of the anatomy of the ass is that it doesn't have elasticity to bounce back...I could be wrong but if I'm correct, then how do you guys keep it tight, so that you're not a walking train wreck afterwards with the inability to hold shit in....

I look forward to your responses...thanks for your consideration.

Reactions: woodyq and Godzilla

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's not correct. The internal sphincter can normally expand far larger than the external anal opening, and unless you do actual damage to it (e.g., tearing) -- which would probably be associated with needing surgery on a severely torn anus -- it can still close back and prevent incontinence. Indeed, most fisting bottoms have no problem maintaining continence if the have done stretching gently and incrementally.

You might want to read this article: Does anal sex cause incontinence?

Reactions: MatureMocha

MatureMocha

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's not correct. The internal sphincter can normally expand far larger than the external anal opening, and unless you do actual damage to it (e.g., tearing) -- which would probably be associated with needing surgery on a severely torn anus -- it can still close back and prevent incontinence. Indeed, most fisting bottoms have no problem maintaining continence if the have done stretching gently and incrementally.

You might want to read this article: Does anal sex cause incontinence?

Interesting read....Thank you and thank you for your reply!!