How do you KEEP jelqing?

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alright I know how to jelq, but after about a week of it (5 days on, 2 off), I stop doing it. Is there a easy way to keep doing it, or is it just a willpower thing that I have to learn?

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would say every day for 15 minutes and up to 45 minutes after 3 months and continue thsi for the rest of you life.you will see a gain of 0.5" in both dimesions in the first year for sure only by jelqing.it is the basic.also it will give you harder erections and general penis health,new veins and all!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very nice. Do you both do it at night or is there an easier time?
I doubt from their comments that the others jelq, or have ever jelqed at all; they're just on this site fore nuisance value - they've got a thing about peole being bigger than them. If you want to learn how to jelq properly though and find out more about it, visit thundersplace.com. It does work.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measure yourself now and do a routine of stretching and jelqing for about 30mins a day 5x a week and do this for 3 months and re-measure yourself once a month. Once you have gained in either length or girth that will give you plenty of motivation to keep going.