How do you know if a guy is gay or not???

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I think my dog's gay.

Why's that?

'Cause his dick tastes like ass...

And just a quick rant on my part. Even though I'm a straight guy, it doesn't bother me when a gay or bi guy hits on me. ...Just as long as he's got good timing and tact. In fact, I even take it as a compliment. Here's an example of bad timing/tact. I once went to a Goth club with some friends. I went in to use the facilities, and I found that their urinals did not have the dividers between them. No biggie. A guy came up beside me and started using the urinal directly beside me even though there were other ones farther away. No biggie. He blatantly starts checking me out. Okay, trying to pee, so slightly uncomfortable. He starts hitting on me, and extends his hand to shake... WHILE STILL AT THE URINAL!!! Okay, sorry, crossed the line. I politely turned him down. Not homophobic, just germophobic.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
LongPhatDong said:
Dude, I think my dog's gay.

Why's that?

'Cause his dick tastes like ass...

And just a quick rant on my part. Even though I'm a straight guy, it doesn't bother me when a gay or bi guy hits on me. ...Just as long as he's got good timing and tact. In fact, I even take it as a compliment. Here's an example of bad timing/tact. I once went to a Goth club with some friends. I went in to use the facilities, and I found that their urinals did not have the dividers between them. No biggie. A guy came up beside me and used started using the urinal directly beside me even though there were other ones farther away. No biggie. He blatantly starts checking me out. Okay, trying to pee so slightly uncomfortable. He starts hitting on me, and extends his hand to shake... WHILE STILL AT THE URINAL!!! Okay, sorry, crossed the line. I politely turned him down. Not homophobic, just germophobic.
I'm gay and I use the stall. I HATE that shit.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he wears a leather harness and is not on the set of Gladiator or Flash Gordon, he is gay. Especially if he is on the set of the local gay levi/leather bar.

Scratch that---ALL those beefy winged fuckers in Flash Gordon WERE gay.

WOOF!!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lil_puppy2008 said:
what are some ways you can u tell if a guy is gay or not with out them know that you are gay??? besides asking because if you ask them they are going to say no, because they don't want you to know, because they don't know if you are gay or not
Just check his tag.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Spladle, where've you been? Good to see you again! :wink:

you'll find that once a young boy has courted a girl, he'll have very, very little time for anything esle - LPSG is no exception to this rule.

This is actually a pretty serious question. I am very straight-acting save for the fact I can't stand watching sports. Bores me to tears (except for the Olympics which I watch every minute of... go figure). Otherwise, however, I'm very masculine-acting. This makes it difficult for gay guys to pick-up on my vibes and similarly, I have issues picking-up on other guys myself since they don't drop clues (no hairpins, I'm not nelly) around me.

There is no definitive answer..... however..... if you look at guy pay attention to how he looks back at you. Keep shooting him glances and see if he keeps meeting yours back. If it's not an outright scowl then there's a very good chance he's at least open. The trick is to catch them looking just a little too long at you. You can look at them, smiling, and just keep looking until you get a response or a scowl.

The key is letting your eyes linger. Look him up and down then do it again. You'll be sending-off plenty of signals. If he's interested he'll smile back at you. If not and he hassles you just say you thought he looked familiar, friend, cousin, whatever, and you don't have your contacts in or you have a bad prescription or something. Blow it off with a joke then don't look at him again. All makes for plausible deniability because it's not always safe to come out in every situation.

He is gay if he is into other dudes... simple enough.

Some guys have said that they aren't cool with having another dude comment on their dick, size, or whatever... I could care less. If somebody wants to "nice schlong" to me, its cool.

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good thread, I am a guy that was gay as a picknic basket from day one, nobody was too shocked when I came out, but I am also one of the ones that has NO gaydar at all.

I had a coworker in Florida that asked me if I want to hit the Taco Bell for lunch not long after I started there. I knew he lived with a girlfriend and people always went off in groups or other combinations so I thought nothing about it and went. On the way he just out of the blue said he would do ANYTHING sexually. I got so flustered I will not say the dumb thing I responded with, I was pretty floored, but I also reacted defensively. Instinct told me he was trying to get me to admit I was gay because gay people were NOT accepted at that office.

He was doable too, but he never again made anything like such a comment, and even someone like me could tell I was gay, I lived with a guy in Ohio, move to DC with him, then on to Florida, and there was just one gay bar in town on a busy street, someone HAD to have seen my car there, it was unique.

The result is that I have not been with a guy in about 4 years. In fact the last guy I was with is a guy that sort of picked me up in a straight bar in my hometown on new years eve os 2002, it was my sisters very cute boyfriend. He KNEW I was gay because my sister can't quit harping about the REAL blacksheep in the family.

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummmm, I would not normally sleep with my sister's boyfriend, mostly because she has horrible taste in men, but he said he was so over her, that they never even fucked anyway, and he liked me. I and my sister have not got along in many years, and well you would just have to see the guy. :biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lil_puppy2008 said:
what are some ways you can u tell if a guy is gay or not with out them know that you are gay??? besides asking because if you ask them they are going to say no, because they don't want you to know, because they don't know if you are gay or not

This sounds like some kind of torture. Don't be afraid of opening about your life, get to know the guy. Forget the label, find out if he likes you. That's the first step. If you just want sex, there are quicker ways to get it than trying to find out in advance if someone wants to be labelled as gay.