How do you know if a guy is gay or not???

navybear98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No Gaydar here either...think my ex-wife got that in the divorce. All I can add is if it were not for the classifieds, I would be single.

jason_els said:
The key is letting your eyes linger. Look him up and down then do it again. You'll be sending-off plenty of signals. If he's interested he'll smile back at you.

That was what i was going to say, try and make eye contact and if he doesn't break it right away, or smiles back then i always feel that's at least a partial indication. Not a solid outing though by any means, some straight blokes just like to smile at other men. Most blokes seem quite good natured about it though.

amouth4dxxxlgxxxthkck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really gay? okaywhat hapens when you hand a piece of steak almost in reach of a dog?
The dog can't help it, it salivates.
A gay man is going tomake a little more eye contact than usual and even if he is intending to be proper; he is going to check out your box(crotch)
first like I said a glance but if he notices that you are not about to bash him, the next look is to size up what you got packing.
Some gay men may lick their lips or even start rubbing their lips with their hands looking.
Not all gay men are the same just like not all straight men are the same, but in the end a guy wants to get his dick deep in the pussy, a gay man wants cock deep in his throat...