How do you know if someone is gay??

Sportymike

1st Like
Media
Im only after coming out to myself that im gay! But i havent a clue how to determine if a man is gay. Is there any signs that you can give to let someone know ur gay??

Please help me!

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Other than a guy acting stereotypically flamboyant, there are no tell-tale signs that someone is gay.

My partner and I don't act "gay," and I know for a fact there are people in both of our lives that haven't the foggiest idea.

Now, if you catch two dudes making out on a bench or in the back of a cab, that might be a good indication.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cmon Bbucko show us bi guys!

We wanna know too!

:biggrin1:

It's really simple, this whole Gaydar thing. All you need is some tin foil, a hot glue gun and some water-soluble lube.

If I showed you the handshake, would that mean that we're dating?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:biggrin1:

It's really simple, this whole Gaydar thing. All you need is some tin foil, a hot glue gun and some water-soluble lube.

If I showed you the handshake, would that mean that we're dating?

I don't know about the dating part, I usually wait until after a few fucks to decide that one.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
The only way to know if someone is gay is if they TELL YOU THEY ARE GAY.

People are stupid enough to say HIS PENCIL IS PURPLE HE'S GAY!...where as someone would reply THE COLOR OF MY PENCIL HASN'T DETERMINED MY SEXUALITY.

Nor should RUMORS be basis of this determination.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the guy has his dick up your ass, chances are he's gay. :biggrin:
L.M.A.O. You are too funny!

After all of the years of scoping out guys, I can never tell. I just make eye contact and smile. If they smile back and we keep looking at each other, that's a clue that I might be on the right track.

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As sdbg just said, the eyes are a great way in identifying that high possibility that a man is attractive to other men. Their eyes size you up and have a certain twinkle to them but I've only noticed this on first meetings and following interludes where the attraction is growing. All other times, it's just a guess or a simple question.

There is no 100% fool-proof method due to the fact that every gay, bi, or sexually active individual is still human at heart, and therefore unique to the core and in their self-indentification methods with their select sexuality.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
. . . and a guy who doesn't identify himself as gay may be interested in more than exchanging a glance.

There have been some instances when I've been grabbed , fondled, and kissed without introductions, or conversation (eg., in a bar where the perpetrator's already drunk) as an exception, but otherwise, all the other relationships I've started have begun with conversation to (1) show interest, then to see if the direction and structure will be friendship, sex, sports team recruitment, help, ...

Sorry, if I'm being dense

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
L.M.A.O. You are too funny!

After all of the years of scoping out guys, I can never tell. I just make eye contact and smile. If they smile back and we keep looking at each other, that's a clue that I might be on the right track.

Also feel that sometimes, eye contact is a dead give away. There have been a number of times when I've been waiting at an elevator and a guy will look at me, walk on by and then come back, look me directly in the eyes and ask "Are you going down?" If you're on the top floor of a building, that's really a no brainer and my first impulse is to laugh. However, if you both get on, you're alone, and he fumbles for words to make small talk, it's generally more than a hint.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's easy.. they always wear pink, have a limp wrist whenever they point to something and always call everyone ducky...
The only way to know someone's sexual preference is to forget about any sort of stereotype and maybe have the confidence to ask. I mean if one want's to know that you are probably getting some sort of vibe in the first place.. but appearances can be deceptive.