How do you know if you are being too rough?

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i love it rough, but i know its not everyones cup of tea, just like luvthembig i've had a code work with my partners. although i've found it is more to put their mind at ease than mine, because i think, often, the guys are more concerned that they are going to be too rough than i am!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can a guy tell if they are being too rough when having sex or not rough enough?
She says, "OUCH," "OWW", "STOP!" "No, no not there!" She slaps you, she kicks you, She backs away from you on the bed. Seriously Charlie14, unless you are deaf, dumb, and blind the clues we women give when you are hurting us are pretty damned clear.

Also.. what are some signs you gals might give when you are really horny and want a good rodgering?
Other than ripping off his clothes and doing him on the stairs? I've been known to say, "just shut up and fuck me already."

[/quote]versus not really in the mood but want to please your lover?[/quote]
Me, not in the mood? :eek: :confused: I think that happend once in the early 1990's. I believe I offered a handjob which he very happily accepted. I give awesome handjobs. :flirt:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief, why are you asking us?! Shouldn't you be asking your victims?! :biggrin:
I thought the exact same thing! :cool:

When she says stop and means it. You know the difference.
Apparently this bloke is a bit of a buffoon at sex. So, no he won't be able to tell the difference in her emphasis and intonation. I'm guessing he has mastered the much hated and deplored all over the world, 'jack rabbit sex.':frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck is jack rabbit sex?

jack rabbit sex - As portrayed in Sex and the City, it is highly aggressive, fast-paced sex, resembling that performed by jack rabbits, or small dogs. It is essentially masterbating with a woman, chracterized by a pound-pound-pound-pound sequence. Men sometimes think it compensates for having a small penis or a partner with a particularly deep vagina, but really it's often painful for the woman.

jack rabbit sex - to fornicate like a rabbit at the same rate of ferocity as a jack russell