How do you know when a str8 or bi guy is hitting on you?

chocchub

Sexy Member
Media
San Antonio (Texas) (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am clueless gay guy. Was eating a popsicle and a srt8 friend said eat me. It wasn’t a response to anything I said. More like a request from him. Ignored him. He never brought it up again. Had a feeling some other guy was taking care of that for him after I ignored him.
How do I know if a str8 guy or guy is really hitting on me when they are deliberately being vague. Because they are keeping things on the DL.
I no longer eat popsicles nor ice cream cones in public. Ever.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Situations like this, only you can feel. In my opinion, most of the str8 guys are curious, are open to "helping hand" or getting sucked (but of course, each one has a moment and limits).

Invite him to drink at your house and spend the night there. When you go to sleep, just say that the air conditioning or heater in your room is better...

67CadillacCoupeDeVille

Experimental Member
Media
Johnson City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am clueless gay guy. Was eating a popsicle and a srt8 friend said eat me. It wasn’t a response to anything I said. More like a request from him. Ignored him. He never brought it up again. Had a feeling some other guy was taking care of that for him after I ignored him.
How do I know if a str8 guy or guy is really hitting on me when they are deliberately being vague. Because they are keeping things on the DL.
I no longer eat popsicles nor ice cream cones in public. Ever.
Find a private venue where things are comfortable. Then mention the event in your post. Just be sure it is a cool experience. (and enjoy!)

Reactions: chancesare

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He's your friend so keep hitting the ball back in his court like this:

he: Eat me
you: Okay
he: Are you serious?
you: Are you?
he: I asked first
you: I already said okay which means you're not serious.
he: Oh I'm serious I thought you might be joking.
you: I'm not if you're not.
he: I'm not joking.
you: Good. What do you want me to do? Suck your cock?

etc. If he's a friend this kind of banter can go on and on but keep the ball in his court not yours. Make him say what he wants from you NOT what you want from him.

I wouldn't recommend doing this with a stranger or if you're not interested.

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i got into a long convo with a guy alone in my room about sex, he was straight and the stories we kept telling got progressively more violent and hot and i was sitting on the floor cuz i gave him the chair. and me looking up at him he gave me this look multiple times that i thought was him just being his gorgeous self but it wasnt until weeks later that i realized he definiely wanted me to suck him off. Prolonged eye contact you have to realize in situations like this is the go ahead.

D

deleted13978971

Regardless of gender or sexual orientation I think it can be obvious when someone is flirting with you. Just bear in mind that if you have a crush on this person your sense of judgement can be blurred in either direction.

Reactions: Hatt_101 and S_Dick

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a hard time with this. I have a buddy that I have written about here before. He and I know each other through our girlfriends, but we have hung out a few times on our own. The first time we met was at a party where there was a hot tub. By the end of the night everyone else had passed out. So he and I decided to skinny dip in the hot tub.
Now if someone ever asks how we met he says “we saw each other’s dongs the first time we met. That’s why we’re such good friends” which always gets a laugh.

I have gone over to his house a few times and usually end up staying late drinking. And crashing on the couch. And he says we should go on a roadtrip some time, or, hit up the Russian Baths when they reopen. All normal stuff. But there is something about the way he says it that makes me think he wants to find reasons to be naked again. And maybe Jack off. Do you know what I mean?

But I am bad with this kind of stuff. with guys, but also with women. I can never tell if someone is hitting on me. Even right up to the point they are taking off my pants

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a hard time with this. I have a buddy that I have written about here before. He and I know each other through our girlfriends, but we have hung out a few times on our own. The first time we met was at a party where there was a hot tub. By the end of the night everyone else had passed out. So he and I decided to skinny dip in the hot tub.
Now if someone ever asks how we met he says “we saw each other’s dongs the first time we met. That’s why we’re such good friends” which always gets a laugh.

I have gone over to his house a few times and usually end up staying late drinking. And crashing on the couch. And he says we should go on a roadtrip some time, or, hit up the Russian Baths when they reopen. All normal stuff. But there is something about the way he says it that makes me think he wants to find reasons to be naked again. And maybe Jack off. Do you know what I mean?

But I am bad with this kind of stuff. with guys, but also with women. I can never tell if someone is hitting on me. Even right up to the point they are taking off my pants
next time you are at his place staying the night -- take your clothes off and pop a semi or hard on and see if he notices the tent in your boxers. If so, just say damn I am horny and need to jack off...

Reactions: S_Dick