Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Drop the label and youll be just fine. Me. Im a guy that loves women, pussy, ass and getting my cock sucked by women only.

But. Im also a guy that enjoys sucking another mans cock and nothing else
So true. No label just enjoy what you like

Reactions: 1NiceRod
D

deleted817718

You know you are bisexual the same way you know you are straight or gay, or male or female, or Beatles or Stones fan. Trust your gut and your heart. Society is what makes us confused by setting 'norms' which make no one feel normal. If you feel straight, gay or bisexual that is what you are, just love who you are and accept what you are.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You know you are bisexual the same way you know you are straight or gay, or male or female, or Beatles or Stones fan. Trust your gut and your heart. Society is what makes us confused by setting 'norms' which make no one feel normal. If you feel straight, gay or bisexual that is what you are, just love who you are and accept what you are.
beautiful expression mate

Reactions: deleted817718

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very true I'm bi because I like both guys and girls
I hate putting labels on things u just say I'm Asexual

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just recently came to the conclusion that I'm bi. If you're like me and keep thinking about being with men even when you're still thinking about being with women, then you're bi. It's all a sliding scale. You can be with men sexually but not romantically. Or you can be both if you feel so inclined. Just live your life and don't be afraid you have to live up to other people's expectations in order to be bi.

Reactions: deleted858776

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Although i identify as bi sexual , i agree with the posts related to label dropping . We should all be free to explore our sexuality , within the bounds of legality and basic human decency . There are still however , sadly , those who prefer to denigrate , persecute , bully , assault , and generally marginalize , those of us who differ from them . Some degree of caution is therefore advisable . This excellent site does give one an opportunity to express ones sexual proclivities freely . Here for the most part , you are among friends . I do know i'm " bi ", because i love big , fat , long cocks , but , also absolutely adore pussy . In fact , I've had pussy on my mind constantly recently .

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Although i identify as bi sexual , i agree with the posts related to label dropping . We should all be free to explore our sexuality , within the bounds of legality and basic human decency . There are still however , sadly , those who prefer to denigrate , persecute , bully , assault , and generally marginalize , those of us who differ from them . Some degree of caution is therefore advisable . This excellent site does give one an opportunity to express ones sexual proclivities freely . Here for the most part , you are among friends . I do know i'm " bi ", because i love big , fat , long cocks , but , also absolutely adore pussy . In fact , I've had pussy on my mind constantly recently .

I love big, fat, long cocks too and have been going down on my girlfriend every time I see her. Do what you want!

peacenlove84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you had sex w and enjoyed sex w both genders? Are you open to loving a man or woman? If you got two yeses, you're bisexual. You don't have to be cleanly 50/50. You don't have to have an even male-to-female sex partner ratio. For many of us, it goes in phases. Idk how to describe it other than a deep curiosity and open-heartedness to people regardless of gender.

Reactions: Hockeytiger

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It took a while for me to understand my bisexuality, after experimenting my bisexuality is about sex. Getting into bed with a guy (s) and just getting down n dirty I am not interested in relationships, friends with benefits is about as far as it goes.

How did I know, I discovered it by accident at a party I was with at with the gf at the time, she was / is bi and just fucking king to say the least :)

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sounds like you're a human being. I think that's the only label you should be bothered about. The spectrum of sexuality is so diverse it's barely worth trying to establish where you are positioned on it. Just enjoy what you do and don't think too much about it.
My thoughts exactly BigRed.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I am Bi because I appreciate good looking men and I appreciate good looking women. I get turned on sexually looking at beautiful breasts and beautifully shaped vaginas. I get turned on sexually looking large penises and a man's nipples. I enjoy the physical touch of both a man and a woman. I prefer however to suck dick more that eating out a woman. Being bi is not an easy way of being. It's very conflicting at times and I can sometimes let myself get into a lot of guilt and shame. But, if I think about it, I have always been "grey", "middle of the road", "see both points of view" type of person in all aspects of my life and that has carried over to my sexuality. I am Bi in many things that don't have to do with sexuality. And yes, I am still looking for my fantasy sex partner to come along.

Reactions: jmac and brian0707

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am Bi because I appreciate good looking men and I appreciate good looking women. I get turned on sexually looking at beautiful breasts and beautifully shaped vaginas. I get turned on sexually looking large penises and a man's nipples. I enjoy the physical touch of both a man and a woman. I prefer however to suck dick more that eating out a woman. Being bi is not an easy way of being. It's very conflicting at times and I can sometimes let myself get into a lot of guilt and shame. But, if I think about it, I have always been "grey", "middle of the road", "see both points of view" type of person in all aspects of my life and that has carried over to my sexuality. I am Bi in many things that don't have to do with sexuality. And yes, I am still looking for my fantasy sex partner to come along.

This is how I feel. Except I prefer eating out women more than sucking cock. Guess I just need more practice. ;)

In all seriousness, being bi is never about exact ratios and all that. Enjoy what you enjoy as guilt-free as possible and don't feel the need to explain yourself to anyone. And if that guilt and shame hits you, remind yourself that it'll pass and don't be afraid of reaching out to friends who you're out to or someone on here. This may be a site for big dicks and their admirers but many of us are also here for each other.

Swegg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It can actually be quite hard, I'm an adult now and only discovered it about 2 weeks ago. The problem is for years these thoughts had to be suppressed so your mind doesn't tell the full truth, this is due to fucked parenting and depending on the times you grew up in. You have to think about instances in your past where or if you had crushes on guys, had friends where you where actually attracted more than friends or even had actually gay experiences growing up. I used to masturbate with my guy friends and we would suck each other off during class breaks so yeah took me a while to realize I actually love cock in adult life.

jasons0660

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bisexual is a very imprecise word because bisexuality exists as a spectrum and not as a precise thing.

For example, the word "black" conveys a precise meaning as in a car with a black color. The observer has no doubt as to how the car looks. On the other hand, the word "bisexual" can theoretically describe any man with a same-sex attraction, from the man who sexually fantasizes about women once a year to the man who sexually fantasizes about women every day of the year.

Reactions: royksopp4