How/Do you Ladies Cope?

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sure some of you have experienced this and some of you have not.

You meet a man with a personality that causes a "crush" type of emotion in you, but when you become intimate his penis is below average, what then goes through your heads at this point and do those first emotions begin to disolve? How do you deal with this situation?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can think of a couple relationships like that in my past......but a "crush" type of behaviour for me means there is something else so undeniably compelling about him that his having a small penis won't be a deal-breaker. That occurs once I am thru the infatuation over whatever drove me wild about him to begin with.-:rolleyes:

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm currently dealing with this situation.

I'm waiting until he goes off to school in the fall and then telling him I can't do a long distance relationship.

It seems kinder than straight-out telling him that the love of my life would come equipped with at least double what he's working with, which can't be over four. If I'm being generous.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Consideration outweighs size.

As my wife told me, I almost did not marry here, as her former consideration for a life partner was well equipped, tall and handsome. Well equipped to be bigger than me.

Problem? When he got angry, the anger was transfered to her, even if it was something outside of the two of them, she bore the blunt end of his rage.

Deal breaker for her.

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you know what to do with it.... that's the secret... plus, smaller guys try harder so the foreplay is so usually pretty damned amazing that it doesn't take much to set me off when I'm all worked up!

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You meet a man with a personality that causes a "crush" type of emotion in you, but when you become intimate his penis is below average, what then goes through your heads at this point and do those first emotions begin to disolve? How do you deal with this situation?

For me, emotions could never dissolve based on penis size. If the emotions are there, they will either develop based on things other than size, or they will not. And quite frankly, if a woman dumps you based on size, you can find a far better woman.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, they do begin to dissolve and when it happend to me fortune intervened and I moved to Georgia 3 days later. :biggrin1: It's just a crush, an infatuation, puppy love; it's not "real love."