How do you ladies find big cocks?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
btw, most girls are clueless. My meesly 6 and a half inches has been called huge and estimated to be 8". I'm at fault for going along with it. So somewhere out there there are a few girls going around talking about the huge 8 inch guy (just my 6.5 in reality...lol...)

And for my cousing who is a true 8.5 maybe 9 incher. There are girls walking around talking about how they ran into a 12X7 guy at the bookstore. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You've slept with 'most girls', have you? :rolleyes:

And how do you know it isn't ego stroking? Maybe they know full well you are 6 inches.

Why does your cousin show his cock to women in book stores? :confused:

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me rephrase. Most girls I've slept with. In some of these circumstances there have been no need for ego stroking. I don't go around asking girls how long they think it is or if they think its big for that matter. I just think that many women would be truely shocked if they rolled out a tape measure to 10-12 inches and took a good look at how much longer that is compared to the so called 10-12 inch penis they've had in them.

Oh and my cousin is demented. He gets enjoyment out of seducing women and having them tell him how enormous he is. he is not particularly good looking or has a great body. He has a real 9 incher and loves chocking girls with it. he is ALWAYS the biggest anyone ever had. Girls DO think he is 10 inches, a foot, etc. they are ALL wrong. Just like alot of people here. Seriosly grab a tape measure and extend that fucker.

D

deleted356736

Some relationship statistics show that men with larger penises average more sexual partners. It's assumed that a large penis size gives men extra confidence to pick up girls. May not be the best thing for lifetime faithfulness, but I haven't seen statistics on penis size and monogamy.

akweli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a risky way to find out. Bump into the guy of your choice. But, intently grab his penis. if it offends, send an apology. If it didn't and you like what you felt, chances are the guy already knew what you were doing and if he isnt P/O'ed work things from there. did it once in boulder.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There is a risky way to find out. Bump into the guy of your choice. But, intently grab his penis. if it offends, send an apology. If it didn't and you like what you felt, chances are the guy already knew what you were doing and if he isnt P/O'ed work things from there. did it once in boulder.

Yeah, probably better you don't do that.

akweli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You dont make it obviuos. Trip , but your hand get thrown towards his groin. or you could bump into him with your arms toward your pockets

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would 100% kick your ass for grabbing my cock like that. i would thing a lot of guys would do the same. be careful

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Seriosly grab a tape measure and extend that fucker.

I know what 12" looks like. I, like pretty much everyone else I know, owned a 12" / 30cm ruler for most of my 13 years in school. :rolleyes:

I love to learn how women work... I've become a student of yours :biggrin1:

I have no idea if that is an insult or a complement :confused: :redface:

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why is it all i ever find are the girls who when they see my dick say no way? gutted!

mich9274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you find big cocks?
Under "B" in the yellow pages of course.
(sorry, couldn't resist):biggrin1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it only fair that fashion now dictate that men wear cock brassieres. Women have been showing what they've got for years...it's our turn, now. This is, after all, the Large Penis Support Group, isn't it?