How do you ladies find big cocks?

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The joking around here is fun but I wish we heard some real answers, too. My most size-queenish ex gf later ended up with huge dicked partners. She worked as a janitor at a university and got herself transferred to a campus swimming pool where she could check out prospects in speedos at one point. I think mostly she found them through talking with girlfriends about who was big, getting introduced to them, etc. She also lived in group housing situations on campus where there were new housemates coming and going, and in that setting she could subtly or not-so-subtly drop hints of her preference for big dicks and find them through housemates or their friends. Other comments here about guys who are hung being more aggressive, proactive about finding women to have sex with I believe is quite true. My wife's last bf before me had 11 inches and at first she wanted nothing to do with him, but he persisted and persisted and one day took her for a boat ride where he began massaging her foot, holding it against his crotch, and when she saw how huge his dick grew as it strained against his swim suit, she finally gave in and started having sex with him. (Even though he was a complete dork, which is why she left him after a few weeks of having great sex!)

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The joking around here is fun but I wish we heard some real answers, too. My most size-queenish ex gf later ended up with huge dicked partners. She worked as a janitor at a university and got herself transferred to a campus swimming pool where she could check out prospects in speedos at one point. I think mostly she found them through talking with girlfriends about who was big, getting introduced to them, etc. She also lived in group housing situations on campus where there were new housemates coming and going, and in that setting she could subtly or not-so-subtly drop hints of her preference for big dicks and find them through housemates or their friends. Other comments here about guys who are hung being more aggressive, proactive about finding women to have sex with I believe is quite true. My wife's last bf before me had 11 inches and at first she wanted nothing to do with him, but he persisted and persisted and one day took her for a boat ride where he began massaging her foot, holding it against his crotch, and when she saw how huge his dick grew as it strained against his swim suit, she finally gave in and started having sex with him. (Even though he was a complete dork, which is why she left him after a few weeks of having great sex!)

Once again its all about the big cock....

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Word gets around if you have a big monster, pal. Girls talk.

Yeah yeah yeah. BUT women will fuck these guys despite having reputations
like:

asshole
broke/homeless/jobless
drug addicts
ex cons
crazy

And they tell me how much a asshole/jerk/crazy etc etc they are BUT as long as he has a huge dick its all good.

And dont say it's only "one woman so dont generalize". This is like 15 years and probably over dozens of women and stories to back it up from 5 different states Ive lived in. Just blows me away.

Last edited:

amanigirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1st post. Wish me luck.

I was very lucky with my first two. The first was around 9. I was 16 and thought that was the size of a penis. we were together for 2 years. the second one was in my second year of college, and he was a bit smaller, just over 8. That second one I measured, because after discussions with my gfs I was really starting to wonder...they called me a liar when i told them he was 3 handfuls. So I figured the 1st was a tad larger. Over the next two years i then started to encounter smaller men. there were three over the next year and a half, or the end of college, one was i'm sure statistically average, and who i talked into measuring as well. he was just under 6.5, and another who was VERY defensive when I asked about measuring. he was obviously aware he was small. i have to assume around 5ish now. both seemed small to me, to be honest. then there was one who was outright tiny (who I met on Plentyoffish, lol). those experiences really underscored my preference for size, and after the tiny one (who i have to admit I laughed at, more due to shock) I just started asking, to be honest. lol. it's bad i know but i had been 3 and half years away from a big dick and I was tense all the time, and almost angry at how deprived i felt. since then i've had 4 men. two in the sevens, one who was 10.5 (which I've learned was too big), and one, who I'm with now, who is 9 even, Cuban, sexy as hell, and...sad to say...the roommate of the tiny one! small world.

storm69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well its not really that easy for a guy to get women who want a big cock its something i like just come out and say but it is hard to sneak into polite conversation. and when i have just blurted it out i get ''so what'' or ''i had a big cock he was the most selfish lover ever''

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I find a big one? Easy. It's usually poking me in the behind in the morning. Spooning has never been the same.