How do you laugh?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Are you a giggler? a Belly laugher?

I change. I sometimes giggle, which is wierd as my voice is alittle deep for giggling id say. If you listen to the end of Skin the mofo alive by Marmaduke duke, apparently i laugh like that as simon neil and JP Reid laugh, according to my ex.

D

deleted3782

Quietly and softly. I call it the silent Quaker meeting laugh.

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
I change. I sometimes giggle, which is wierd as my voice is alittle deep for giggling id say. If you listen to the end of Skin the mofo alive by Marmaduke duke, apparently i laugh like that as simon neil and JP Reid laugh, according to my ex.
I like how they kept that in "That pure freaked me out, min" :tongue:

In answer to the question, it depends. On the rare occasion I actually laugh aloud it's a bit like "HA-HA!", loud and bellowing. Half the time it's sarcastic though, like if I'm being forced to sit through some tedious shitstorm like Scrubs or Friends. Mostly I'll just smirk if something is really hilarious. I have a dry sense of humour though. I'm a hit at parties.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a giggler.

i've tried not to be a giggler. sometimes i squeak when i get tickled. :redface:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I have a completely silent laugh where my jaw opens wide and shakes, but no sound comes out. Occasionally I really guffaw and my friends will give me this really odd look since it's so uncommon and unexpected.

However, when tickled I squeal.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I like how they kept that in "That pure freaked me out, min" :tongue:

In answer to the question, it depends. On the rare occasion I actually laugh aloud it's a bit like "HA-HA!", loud and bellowing. Half the time it's sarcastic though, like if I'm being forced to sit through some tedious shitstorm like Scrubs or Friends. Mostly I'll just smirk if something is really hilarious. I have a dry sense of humour though. I'm a hit at parties.
"that freaked me right oot":biggrin1: