how do you lay in underwear soft

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard a lot of guys say they wear their dicks up or down or to the side in their underwear but my question is how do you keep your dick up in underwear if their not super tight . I've tried to wear mine like this in boxer brifes but it falls down halfway and look like i have a strange bulge higher than it should be. even in tighty whities i useally lay straight down also because when i try to lay to side to try it or tuck in waist band it sticks out top a small bit or it looks strange under clothes i feel when its to the side. does anyone else have this issue maybe i'm doing it wrong or just thinking on it to much . if anyone has pics showing it these different ways it would be cool to see. just wanted to find a better way to lay when hot out and everything sticks to legs. have to wear coveralls to work and they are thin and well so i have to wear underwear. i don't want to look like i have a hard on all the time. does the weight or others dick pull down in underwear like this if so what do you do. I see a lot of hard on pics on hear but what about when soft. how do you keep it from looking like your dicks coming out of your lower abs rather than its normal place? anything helps guys pics would be really great to see how other guys do it. thanks a lot guys.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard a lot of guys say they wear their dicks up or down or to the side in their underwear but my question is how do you keep your dick up in underwear if their not super tight . I've tried to wear mine like this in boxer brifes but it falls down halfway and look like i have a strange bulge higher than it should be. even in tighty whities i useally lay straight down also because when i try to lay to side to try it or tuck in waist band it sticks out top a small bit or it looks strange under clothes i feel when its to the side. does anyone else have this issue maybe i'm doing it wrong or just thinking on it to much . if anyone has pics showing it these different ways it would be cool to see. just wanted to find a better way to lay when hot out and everything sticks to legs. have to wear coveralls to work and they are thin and well so i have to wear underwear. i don't want to look like i have a hard on all the time. does the weight or others dick pull down in underwear like this if so what do you do. I see a lot of hard on pics on hear but what about when soft. how do you keep it from looking like your dicks coming out of your lower abs rather than its normal place? anything helps guys pics would be really great to see how other guys do it. thanks a lot guys.

Like this:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/55571-calvin-klein-body-boost-brief.jpg

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we move, that's why we adjust ourselves.:biggrin1:sometimes i dress/hang right and sometime i hang front. we do not stay in place:smile:

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for pic. i get that we are moving all the time but it seems to move a lot quicker in some of those postions . i hate having to adjust every few mins don't want others to think i have some problem with my junk. just thought there might be a better way is all. something i was missing maybe. Thanks

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Each guy is different. For me, it depends on what type of underwear that I'm wearing. Briefs, boxerbriefs, Speedos, or cycling shorts/bibs have to be snug enough to hold my dick up toward the waistband, ideally at the 12:00 position. With bikinis or low rise Speedos, I have to move it up and to the right. I hate to point my dick downward in something snug. One of the major issues that I had with cotton briefs is that they would loosen up through the day and my dick kept falling down into my crotch with my balls. I hated it and had to adjust constantly. I got tired of fighting it switched to boxers. If it's going to hang, I need to give it breathing room. Now that I'm a boxer guy, I never need to adjust. My suggestion: try wearing boxers with your thin coveralls. You'll love how it feels.

here lately my dick hands straight down...in any type of underwear which causes a bulge due to the fact that it's not laying flat but resting on my balls. In certain pants it gives a nice bulge look.

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well when i'm off i wear boxers but when i work i wear boxer briefs or briefs so there is more suport but i like boxers but it swings around to much and shows through coveralls to much i feel . like boxers due to the freedom and air but really it all depends on what i'm wearing pant wise. my dick normally lays down to the right in everything i wear but when its really hot just chafes agansit my leg and bothers me. briefs hanging down just can be hot also. no air movement with it . thanks for the imput