How do you learn to accommodate each other in bed?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 1123, Jul 29, 2007.

1. 1123

1123 New Member

Hi,

I'm a man with a fairly large penis (roughly 9.5" with a slight downward curve, if it matters. I think it's pretty big around, also). Apologies in advance if I'm not supposed to post this here.

All my life, where intercourse is concerned, size has been an issue. Positions like doggystyle are out of the question (which is OK by me since I'm a cuddler, hand-holder type anyway). The most troublesome thing is my tendency to get carried away near orgasm, and "stab" girls in the cervix.

I've just met a very nice girl, but she's unusually small, and a little delicate down there. I've not had lots of partners, but enough to know that every woman's vagina is shaped differently -- both on the inside and outside.

Apart from just paying careful attention -- and getting used to her, and her to me, are there any other suggestions? (Going down on her beforehand seems to help a tiny bit.)

Thanks!

2. KarshnerShagger

KarshnerShagger New Member

If you are concerned about getting carried away and "stabbing" your girlfriend in the cervix, you could try purchasing something that I saw on the market a few months ago. It was sort of like a donut thing that fixed around the base of your dick. It prevents you from physical reaching the full depth, but at the same time, it feels as though your dick is full encased and is quite pleasurable. Apart from different positions, that is the best advice that I could offer.

3. LoveItBitch

LoveItBitch New Member

Albums:
    When you're about to orgasm,have her put her legs down straight and wrap them around yours and lock them,It makes her tighter and it also prevents you from going deep inside.

Draft saved Draft deleted