How do you let girls know how big you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellhung8plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm new to this board and currently live in New Jersey. Right now I'm single and I've been finding it very difficult to find girls to date. So many women seem to be married now, or at least engaged, living with a boyfriend, etc. I've even tried online dating but that hasn't worked out. I feel like I have a lot going for me, but the one thing I definitely have going for me is my penis size (a little over 8 inches). I'm only 5'8 and I'm very thin (I'm also white). So it's not like a girl would ever think I was big based on any of those traits. I just haven't figured out how to somehow market it more. The girls I have slept with in the past are always so shocked when they see it for the first time. I'm not sure how else to promote it. Some girls could care less about size, but for those that do, how do you let it be known without being creepy?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not.
Fysical attraction for body parts starts with the face, preferred body height, preferred body mass, for some even hands ...
A penis is very low on this list.
Only mention it when they ask for. And give then your correct measurement.

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, I'm new to this board and currently live in New Jersey. Right now I'm single and I've been finding it very difficult to find girls to date. So many women seem to be married now, or at least engaged, living with a boyfriend, etc. I've even tried online dating but that hasn't worked out. I feel like I have a lot going for me, but the one thing I definitely have going for me is my penis size (a little over 8 inches). I'm only 5'8 and I'm very thin (I'm also white). So it's not like a girl would ever think I was big based on any of those traits. I just haven't figured out how to somehow market it more. The girls I have slept with in the past are always so shocked when they see it for the first time. I'm not sure how else to promote it. Some girls could care less about size, but for those that do, how do you let it be known without being creepy?

I get what you're saying. It pisses me off that most women are so incredibly stupid that they believe that penis size is correlated to height and body size.
No wonder why short men are considered gross, unattractive and feminine, according to the vast majority of women.

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they ask u tell them or show them, but I'd never just let it be known, thou most people I know already know, I've got a girlfriend but new girls still always find out, really annoys her but I'm not bothered ha!

wellhung8plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get what you're saying. It pisses me off that most women are so incredibly stupid that they believe that penis size is correlated to height and body size.
No wonder why short men are considered gross, unattractive and feminine, according to the vast majority of women.

Exactly. There are times people have been in my presence talking about black guys being so well endowed etc and I wanna jump in and say "I guarantee I have all the black guys you know beat" but it just seems to inappropriate and sort of desperate in a way. I don't know, it's just frustrating that there isn't a way for guys to show off their penis size. Unless you're tall or black or both, most women don't ever even consider the possiblity that you can be hung. It annoys me when I hear girls who date black guys say things like "I wanted to experience a big penis". At least with women, all of their assets are visible. And yet with guys, penis size isn't (and isn't that a relatively important physical trait)

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Um, maybe you're dating the wrong kind of women. THIS woman has never assumed penis sized based on any other body feature. I've dated very tall men with very small penises. And very short men with large penises. So, be careful when you make gross over generalizations like that. It makes YOU look incredibly stupid.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If you're looking for a fuck buddy - then promote it. If you're looking for a girlfriend, I would let it come up (no pun intended) when the time is right. To me, I would think a guy boasting about his cock in any way, subtle or overtly, is only looking for sex. I also wouldn't assume based on any of your physical traits that you were or were not hung. Date around. Let it develop on its own.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if all the guy had going for him was todger size,
i would not want to sleep with him.
i've met short guys who get all the girls.
but they had charm.

if i just wanted a todger size,
a dildo comes with fewer complications.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Wow....you really dislike us as a gender. Having read your previous posts, I know there's no point in arguing about how most women aren't size queens, or even though most women may prefer to date men taller than themselves, that in no way equates with thinking that short men are "gross, unattractive and feminine". I know there's no point in saying that despite a height preference, women still date, marry and have children with short men. And do so of their own free will. Happily.

As to the original post....as a woman, your penis size is not a selling point for me. Or actually, any woman I know irl. As mentioned above - maybe a FB situation, or as a novelty item; but there are so many other characteristics I want in a guy that are more important than penis size in terms of relationships.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um, maybe you're dating the wrong kind of women. THIS woman has never assumed penis sized based on any other body feature. I've dated very tall men with very small penises. And very short men with large penises. So, be careful when you make gross over generalizations like that. It makes YOU look incredibly stupid.
It's good that you have enough class not to make those assumptions, but many people's experience is that many or most women do make them. He very specifically tempered each statement with "most" or "majority." Jumping all over him with accusations of making "gross over generalizations" when he went to the trouble to not do that doesn't make you look very smart yourself.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's good that you have enough class not to make those assumptions, but many people's experience is that many or most women do make them. He very specifically tempered each statement with "most" or "majority." Jumping all over him with accusations of making "gross over generalizations" when he went to the trouble to not do that doesn't make you look very smart yourself.

I'm sorry. How is saying "Most women, majority of women do this don't do that" NOT an over generalization?

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE Bro! I'm 5'11-6' used to be about 191lbs LEAN from power lifting etc. I stopped lifting and eating and my weight dropped to about 160lbs. I'm 8x6.75" and you couldn't tell bc I don't hang like Jack Napier lol... I dated this Philly Hoodish mixed chick and I remember her saying one time when we were talking about getting me some MAG XLs, "Haha, I remember seeing you in tightish jeans and thinking wtf he got hiding in there, he's so cocksure..." I was always asserting my success and woes from past EXs bc we had sexual "issues," which innately brings the curious kitty out of women, "issues, what 'issues...?'"

Basically what I do is slide the issue in while talking about past EXs or experiences. I'll pretend like I let it slip like, "yeah I was with this one ex and she was always complaining about my 'style,' something about hitting some wall in her, I dunno... Er sorry I didn't mean to get too graphic..." Or the easiest way is to start talking about how you see guys wearing tight ass jeans and that you like the style, but it's just too "uncomfortable," bc I can't "adjust" myself down there. They'll immediately get curious and then you can transition from jeans to, "yeah I can't fit in those types of jeans, wish I could dot-dot-dot.

Hope this helps and GL... I too understand your woes about lack of attractive single women these days. Who aren't absolutely deluded/damaged goods.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You say, "the only thing I definitely have going for me is my penis size", and that's not the best pick-up line. But maybe you could let the girls do "free advertising" for you.

Here's something that worked for a buddy of mine in a similar situation. SUPER NICE, REALLY COOL GUY-- everybody liked him, but he could never score with women. He had very average looks, a small and wirey body, about 5'6 and 125 lbs. (He was a crew coxswain.) BUT GEOFF HAD A BIG-ASS DICK!!-- bigger than some guys twice his size.

I saw his dick once when Geoff got totally drunk and he needed help getting in the shower. His dick had a tubular shaft, 5.5-6" limp with a nice tapered head. I couldn't believe it!! And by him being so scrawny, the dick looked even bigger. Never saw it hard, but I'm sure it would be even more impressive.

Since Geoff couldn't score with the popular girls, he started dating the quiet geek types. Well, girls talk. After a while, word got around that he was horse-hung, and then girls started going after him. He didn't get the 10's, but he upgraded to some decent choices after word got around about his dick. I doubt he cared about the gossip either-- it got him pussy with the girls and bragging rights with the guys.

Update: I saw Geoff at a class reunion a few years ago. He's still a thin, dorky nice guy. And his wife is a hot MILF!!

Last edited:

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media

But the vast majority of women still do it. Or assume penis size based on other body parts such as fingers/hands, noses, feet etc. Such idiots.

Exactly. Thanks.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But the vast majority of women still do it. Or assume penis size based on other body parts such as fingers/hands, noses, feet etc. Such idiots.
search the site.
look for threads about whether penis size correlates to race/height/feet/noses/dad/confidence/muscles.
look at who starts those threads.

by the way, you're a jerk.

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
Wow....you really dislike us as a gender. Having read your previous posts, I know there's no point in arguing about how most women aren't size queens, or even though most women may prefer to date men taller than themselves, that in no way equates with thinking that short men are "gross, unattractive and feminine".

But it DOES equate with thinking that short men are gross, unattractive and feminine. Ask other women. Go to other forums and see what women write about short men. Go to dating sites too.
Being short, as a man, is one of the worst physical traits you can have and one of the absolute biggest turn-offs to women.

LaFemme said:
I know there's no point in saying that despite a height preference, women still date, marry and have children with short men. And do so of their own free will. Happily.

There will always be exceptions to the rule. Always.
Young women today would rather date an actual monkey than date a short guy. Being a short man is almost as bad as being a rapist or a pedophile, in most women's eyes.
Ask women in their 20's what they look for in a guy: most of them will say "tall" as the first word. The new generation of young women care more about his height and looks than his personality.

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
search the site.
look for threads about whether penis size correlates to race/height/feet/noses/dad/confidence/muscles.
look at who starts those threads.

Go to other forums for women and read all the retarded things they write. Or read women's magazines. They always have some stupid article about how to figure out a guy's penis size.

dolfette said:
by the way, you're a jerk.

Likewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.