How do you let him know?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Out of curiosity, how would you approach a guy (whether stranger or friend) and let them know that you are interested in them? What did you all try in the past? Did it work? Any consequences? I always have my sights on hot guys (especially Caucasian guys, no offense to anyone else) & I just wish that there was a way for me to let them know that I'm interested in them and see if we can go from there. Any stories/experiences/suggestions? Do you do things like signals? Gestures? What would you say to catch his attention or let him know you have your eyes on him? I'm very new to this & never been with a guy before so I want to make sure I don't screw this up for the first time when I attempt it. Thanks you guys!

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the people in the forum will be able to help you more if you give an idea of your age and the age of your intended. I am sure you are young since you said this will be your first time. The approach would be different for younger-older and younger-younger hook-up.

3. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

Approaching guys is obviously much more difficult than approaching women, particularly if you do not know their sexual desires. I would never approach I guy i didnt have a reasonable feeling he was interested in other guys. That means getting to know them, and being friends first.
    I do ALWAYS do the index finger / ring finger ratio test. (Korean studies determined that gay men usually have a greater difference in length between the two, ring finger being longer than index finger in gay men).
    I am bisexualand I really do not actively seek men, as I do women. Of the guys Ive been with 4 approached me, and I only approached 1.
    I do know a lot of gay guys at school that use the Gay and Lesbian club as their primary place to meet guys.
    Good luck to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice