How do you let him know?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Out of curiosity, how would you approach a guy (whether stranger or friend) and let them know that you are interested in them? What did you all try in the past? Did it work? Any consequences? I always have my sights on hot guys (especially Caucasian guys, no offense to anyone else) & I just wish that there was a way for me to let them know that I'm interested in them and see if we can go from there. Any stories/experiences/suggestions? Do you do things like signals? Gestures? What would you say to catch his attention or let him know you have your eyes on him? I'm very new to this & never been with a guy before so I want to make sure I don't screw this up for the first time when I attempt it. Thanks you guys!

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the people in the forum will be able to help you more if you give an idea of your age and the age of your intended. I am sure you are young since you said this will be your first time. The approach would be different for younger-older and younger-younger hook-up.

3. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

Approaching guys is obviously much more difficult than approaching women, particularly if you do not know their sexual desires. I would never approach I guy i didnt have a reasonable feeling he was interested in other guys. That means getting to know them, and being friends first.
    I do ALWAYS do the index finger / ring finger ratio test. (Korean studies determined that gay men usually have a greater difference in length between the two, ring finger being longer than index finger in gay men).
    I am bisexualand I really do not actively seek men, as I do women. Of the guys Ive been with 4 approached me, and I only approached 1.
    I do know a lot of gay guys at school that use the Gay and Lesbian club as their primary place to meet guys.
    Good luck to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted