How DO you let women (or men) know you're "blessed"?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SurferGirlCA, Oct 11, 2011.

1. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Since this question keeps popping up here, I thought I'd help you guys out with some ideas. These may not be subtle, but they get the point across - of course you could also wear a sandwich board and ring a bell like ye olde town crier, but that might scare more women off than it attracts. :smile:

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: HUNG LIKE A HORSE

Big Cock T-shirt from Zazzle.com

2. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    Correct me if I`m wrong, but wouldn`t wearing a T-shirt like that make any guy come accross as a bit of douchebag? I only ask because my Gf offered to buy me a shirt like that except it didn`t say hung like a horse it just showed a horse being hung, and I told her forget about it as I would feel stupid wearing something like that and would also feel incredibly self concious as well, am I the exception here or do other guys feel the same way?

3. everyday_regular

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I'd never wear a t-shirt like that. In fact I don't let people know unless they ask. It just makes you sound like an attention whore and like you're compensating for perhaps not being a very interesting person.

4. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Tee shirts are SO 20th century :tongue: business cards are the way forward

5. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

In the men I see I prefer the subtle approach. I go for the personality first anyway and if they have a nice package...it's a pleasant surprise just waiting to be discovered! I don't know many women even in the lifestyle that want a blatent advertizing.

6. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dont. Anybody who feels the need too is insecure.

7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

That approach screams "insecure", "douchebag", and/or "tiny".

I've never gone around telling people or felt the need to start. A friend started a rumour when I was 20 and I never forgave him, even though he probably thought he was being helpful.

8. D_Vladimir Jurkov

D_Vladimir Jurkov New Member

Albums:
    I'd think the good ol' surprise would be the best. This way, you know she's not just into you for your dick. You also get to see the look of shock on her face when she finally sees it.

I remember when I was teenager and in day camp, some girls were being curious (or maybe just slutty) and grabbing me in the pool and I got a little excited. From what they saw, -just a "tent"- they thought I was really big and starting telling the others. I denied it though, thinking that if a girl heard that and just wanted to get into my pants, she'd be let down that I wasn't what she was expecting.

9. tross87

tross87 Member

The horse one actually made me laugh, without context I don't think most people would get it at first

10. D_vyfhbj

D_vyfhbj New Member

LOL @ Catchoftheday :)

11. D_vyfhbj

D_vyfhbj New Member

Personally I would prefer the surprise, because as kissesdownbelow it should not just be about dick..

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was at a blues festival wearing this shirt and got tons of laughs, out of the blue conversations and approaches (believe it or not):

WrongTees - I Heart Orgasms

13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I LOVE the hung like a horse image but, like others before me, would never wear something like that ..... just too gauche. But I'm forever thankful that most people seem to think that there is a correlation between dick size and the size of a man's hands and feet. I've often gotten the idea across by finding a segue into mentioning my size 14 feet or the fact that I wear a XXL to XXXL glove.

14. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see no reason to flaunt/brag about dick size.

To me, that just screams desperation and/or insecurity.

15. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Most men would not wear a bragging t-shirt like that for the very reasons stated...insecurity/desperation. A very dubious "female", however, would maybe think that's be an interesting question to, excuse the pun...pose :tongue:

16. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I saw a guy in one of those T shirts, it would actually be a turn off.

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Two threads on the first page of this forum by members I am assuming are "guys" asked this question. I answered it. Tee hee back at you.

18. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think they way you let them know is get them to like you enough that they want to get in your pants. Surprises are always better.

19. V12hcmf

V12hcmf New Member

Reality check... Please.

I don't think I would, but at the same time... Why is it okay for women to flaunt all they have with the tightest clothing as possible? You all see women wearing tight jeans/snug shirts and cheek caressing dresses EVERYDAY...Sounds like a bunch of social programming and propaganda has sunk in:hypnotized:. Men are "douche bags" if they represent themselves, but ladies oh yeah you can just be 1/2 naked in public.. COME ON HERE, sounds ridiculous and hypocritical.

The sooner people stop mis/pre-judging others, the sooner they'll relieve themselves of ignorant (meaning not knowing) opinions about who's really under a stupid shirt... It's like a mere 10-15yrs ago straight men would mocked at for wearing pinkish shirts, now it's all the rage and has nothing at all to do with being "gay." Really, the color of your shirt now determines your sexual preferences? The benign picture on your shirt now declares you open for negative (juvenile) commentary; mind your business folks and get a life... I can wear what I want, if you don't like it, maybe that says something about YOU. I'm confident in what *I* want to wear, I don't care what you think, until you ask and engage me like a human being, then you can make a judgment. Does someone wearing cowboy boots and a hat to match; are they a low-wit country bumpkin or merely someone that likes the STYLE. Geesh, how shallow. This society these days is sinking lower and lower to the lowest common denominator; the high-school herd mentality. :nono:

Heh... Should I judge voluptuous women wearing form fitting clothing as whores and tramps; would you? Bc that's what I see everyday in NYC... ALL those women are tramps, even some of you here on LPSG? NONSENSE. Hell if women can wear whatever they want, shit, then men should go back to wearing cod-pieces like they USED TO... HAHA. Loooove that word "equality," dontcha folks?:footinmouth:

"Surprises are 'better'" ORLY... True story... I was dating this woman recently, she told me about this "nice, sweet" guy (I know him from school) and all that, but when she found out he wasn't packin some heat... I took his place... Now if she'd known about him beforehand, this guy wouldn't have be led-on and left in the cold with no explanation. "We're not compatible..." Do tell... She didn't tell him at all... True, and sad story for him... BIG surprise for her from me though. She said she'd have never guessed about either of our size diffs... Maybe I shoulda worn a shirt and she coulda skipped this dude, saved him the heart ache, and saved me time waiting for my opportunity? Surprise is better my ass, depends on what the surprise is and who's expecting what, huh ladies????? :footinmouth:

No offense, but that's my $.02; I still wouldn't wear it though, just not my taste, but if it's yours, I'll have a laugh and say "ha ha, clever."

#19 V12hcmf, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  20. D_Asston Kutcher

D_Asston Kutcher Account Disabled

I don't.
    Unless I'm trying to fuck, I will try to give off the impression that I'm average too smaller sized.
    Well, I wll make jokes about being a bit above average. But that's about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted