how do you like it?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_hungnate, Oct 20, 2006.

?

During sex how do you like the guy to thrust?

1. Mostly/all shallow thrusts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mostly/all medium thrusts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mostly/all deep thrusts

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. Mixture shallow and medium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mixture shallow and deep

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Mixture medium and deep

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Mixture shallow, medium and deep

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

There's a lot of talk about whether women like length or thickness more and most women prefer thickness it seems. But length gets talked about more, so I'm wondering what women think about depth. When youÂ’re having sex, how do you like the guy to thrust?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm so confused.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

I like him to slide it in slowly, tease me a little with anticipation, then start moving with slow purposeful strokes.

When I am backing up to him (* usually love doggie style so I am on my hands and knees, arse high in the air ) wiggling my butt and talking dirty, I like him to then,take the cue and fuck me as hard and as rough as he likes.

I also like him to then slap my arse or talk dirty to me ..........hahaha Hubby is out getting Mac Donalds breakfast right now and I am laying in bed, typing that just made me horny ....he is gong to walk in the door to a naked ready wife :biggrin1:
    :banana:

Honey

4. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Mmm. I do enjoy starting off with slow, deep strokes, just for warmup :biggrin1: . Overall I like all of the above. Variety is the spice. There's nothing quite like getting a few shallow ones and then that long swift bottomer, creating my vacuum and then filling it :tongue: . A guy with creative hips goes a long way, not just varying depth but angle. Ultimately timing is everything. Sometimes a period of persistant hard, deep thrusts just hits the spot. It's really all about timing.

5. modernluv

modernluv New Member

I get off on long strokes but obviously you need a little variety. Deep and medium for me.

6. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Thanks to the ladies who have answered. Sounds like most like variety but not all. Hopefully more women will vote and comment. I always like more feedback on what they like.

7. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Of course as you can see, different women like different things. So polls like this are good fun, but to satisfy the women you're with make sure you ask her what she wants :wink: .

Draft saved Draft deleted