How do you like to fuck?

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do you do it? Slow, hard, romantic, caveman? Please share your best and worst experiences with compatible and incompatible partners.

The best fuck I ever had was with an 18 year old on his father's floor (while his dad was in the other room banging my friend, I might add). He was possessed of a truly monstrous cock; it was about 13. I measured later, but once it passes the ruler, you can't really tell, you know. :wink: He got me good and worked up, shoved my pants down, managed to find the right angle and -shoved- it in. I almost screamed, it hurt so bad, and dug my nails into his thighs hard enough to bleed to make him be still. It took me a second to adjust, but after the adjustment period it was the best fuck of my life. I could feel my internal organs moving to accomodate. ... Fuck, PS, does -anyone- know how to spell that word right?

Worst fuck I ever had was actually with an ex-con who'd just got out of jail. He was doing me and my gay best friend both. He did me second, and he had this beautiful cock, 10 inches if it was a millimeter, and just sort of -played- with it. 'Baby I'ma make -love- to you, like no man has -ever- made -love- to you.' Yeah, that's because most of them are better at taking my instructions and banging me like a trash can lid.

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
..and the unicorn brought the lepricorn his sandwich. And then Santa pulled out his 14inch...

I am sorry if this is really true but the 13 inch size, his dad fucking your friend etc just read fantasy to me.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I like it sweet and slow at the beginning, I love licking her pussy for long, making it wet and hot. Then I slowly penetrate her and move my hips like a dance.

Then, the horniest I get, the roughest I'd be and the deepest I'd go. I can't be too rough, though, because my wife finds it painful.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No. I was there, it happened.

My boyfriend wasn't pleased with me, actually.

Even though he -said- we could do whoever we wanted as long as there was no dating involved. (And I didn't tell you about all the crazy shit said hung dude did afterward. I felt like I was living a strange version of the wizard of Oz. 'If he only had a brain...')