How do you like to kiss?

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think if you've got "kissing compatibility" with someone then that's a good sign that the relationship will work. I know it's true with my present girlfriend. The first time we kissed each other I knew I had met my match. She just sent me out of my body!! :loveya:

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there y'all,

kissing - mhm, nice subject - I suppose we are talking about make-out here, and not about quick pecks. It's a difficult matter to rate your own kissing, but there's one word that hits my style pretty good - BOLD. Or at least, not hesitant. Usually do some sucking on her upper lip first, then slide a little lower... get her to open her mouth... the clam principle, one could say.

That's also the way I like being kissed - a thing I absolutely can't stand is hesitant kissing, or the way some women think kissing is fashionable, by planting salvos of pecks along lines... yuck. Don't like that - I love some aggressiveness, assertiveness, kissing like you know that you want it, and not like you still have to decide.

If you kiss like this, I'm your man.
Bruce

Suzaku

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there y'all,

kissing - mhm, nice subject - I suppose we are talking about make-out here, and not about quick pecks. It's a difficult matter to rate your own kissing, but there's one word that hits my style pretty good - BOLD. Or at least, not hesitant. Usually do some sucking on her upper lip first, then slide a little lower... get her to open her mouth... the clam principle, one could say.

That's also the way I like being kissed - a thing I absolutely can't stand is hesitant kissing, or the way some women think kissing is fashionable, by planting salvos of pecks along lines... yuck. Don't like that - I love some aggressiveness, assertiveness, kissing like you know that you want it, and not like you still have to decide.

If you kiss like this, I'm your man.
Bruce

that is so true I hate it when girls think so much during kissing, it makes me think that you are considering and planning everything out. I mean a good kiss is a way to show your passions for each other. I don't want people to ram their tongue down my throat. but when people are too hesitant it just make the kiss feel wrong in a way.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Strong, firm lips...hot, slow tongue, heavy breathing..wet, entangled. Gripping their face, the nape of their neck, their wrists while I lick their ears, neck, kiss the sweat from their face. Surrender and attack, give in and conquer..... :evilgrin:

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Hot, heavy and long makeout sessions do it for me. I agree with Brucester about the assertiveness and confidence, and I think that's what I'm like. And also like others, my kissing style depends on my moods among other things; if I'm drunk I'm aggressive, if I'm sober; I'm a gentle kisser.

One time a girl who I fell into in the street when drunk stuck her tongue right down my throat before I even knew what the hell was going on; not pleasant, I almost drowned in her saliva.

Weird but true fact about Hippyscum: His saliva tastes of salt.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hippyscum@Oct 28 2005, 08:58 PM
[post=356327]Quoted post[/post]​

Talk about to much info.......its good to keep a little mystery about yourself........so the ladies can be pleasantly surprised..... :p

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Oct 31 2005, 02:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Oct 31 2005, 02:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hippyscum@Oct 28 2005, 08:58 PM

Talk about to much info.......its good to keep a little mystery about yourself........so the ladies can be pleasantly surprised..... :p
[post=357088]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh it surprises the ladies alright :p

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by neworlnssteel@Oct 31 2005, 11:20 PM
I like a lot of tongue in my kissing but not too sloppy. Nice and sensual. I also love to kiss all over the body.
[post=357204]Quoted post[/post]​

ditto.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hippyscum@Oct 28 2005, 12:58 PM
Hot, heavy and long makeout sessions do it for me. I agree with Brucester about the assertiveness and confidence, and I think that&#39;s what I&#39;m like. And also like others, my kissing style depends on my moods among other things; if I&#39;m drunk I&#39;m aggressive, if I&#39;m sober; I&#39;m a gentle kisser.

One time a girl who I fell into in the street when drunk stuck her tongue right down my throat before I even knew what the hell was going on; not pleasant, I almost drowned in her saliva.

Tequila? check&#33;
Lime? check&#33;
Hippyscum?.....hmmmm :beer: