• Other -

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love eggs, however if I'm staying in a nice hotel I like them poached (hard) with butter and salt and pepper.
At home I make hard boiled eggs for breakfast or an omelette on the weekend.
I can eat eggs almost anyway except with a runny yolk

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like eggs too and can eat them most anytime and like Nudie I don't like runny yolks. I usually cook scrambled eggs with a bit of cream cheese and milk mixed into the swirl.

And yes, I admit it, I DO like and eat quiche!

It's usually late morning or noon by the time a sleep over and I get out of bed so it's a bit late to cook eggs for breakfast. Sorry over9pt5

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like eggs too and can eat them most anytime and like Nudie I don't like runny yolks. I usually cook scrambled eggs with a bit of cream cheese and milk mixed into the swirl.

And yes, I admit it, I DO like and eat quiche!

It's usually late morning or noon by the time a sleep over and I get out of bed so it's a bit late to cook eggs for breakfast. Sorry over9pt5

You can make eggs anytime of the day or night! I'll give you a tip for really great scrambled eggs, let the eggs get to room temperature (If you are inpatient put them in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes) and whip them on high speed in a blender with a little bit of water and a dash of cream of tarter. then you can add cream cheese milk etc and cook them in butter. They are the lightest fluffiest scrambled eggs.... I make them with chopped bacon and cheddar cheese.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can make eggs anytime of the day or night! I'll give you a tip for really great scrambled eggs, let the eggs get to room temperature (If you are inpatient put them in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes) and whip them on high speed in a blender with a little bit of water and a dash of cream of tarter. then you can add cream cheese milk etc and cook them in butter. They are the lightest fluffiest scrambled eggs.... I make them with chopped bacon and cheddar cheese.

I'll be right over... :cool:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might be a minority here, but I prefer runny yolks. Poached please! I really don't like scrambled or hard boiled eggs though..

Then again, I can't stand bacon and pancakes too... I'm not too much of a breakfast person :tongue:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ahhhh cream of tartar. What does that do exactly?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I might be a minority here, but I prefer runny yolks. Poached please! I really don't like scrambled or hard boiled eggs though..

Then again, I can't stand bacon and pancakes too... I'm not too much of a breakfast person :tongue:

I hated pancakes as a kid. I just forced them down w/o syrup, to get it over with, unfortunately we had no family dog to pass food to under the table. I have avoided them for most of my childhood and early adult years.

Then as a 30 year old adult I made them on a whim and discovered I hated them as a child because my mom used to terribly undercook them. They always tasted like glue paste to me.

Now I crave my own fluffy well cooked pancakes with crispy edges and good real maple syrup and lots of whipped butter. Yummo.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
French toast is my hands down favorite. Golden brown, light, crisp, heaven.
Made right (ie. My way) it requires no syrup, sugar or cinnamon to top it.

No fuss breakfast.
Lazy-ass burrito. I'm not adept at keeping the scrambled eggs from falling out all over the place so I cheat. Start like you were frying an omlette but place a tortilla shell over it so that as the top of the eggs cooks from liquid to solid it glues itself to the shell. Flip, add cheese and toppings, remove when tortilla is golden brown. Eat like a taco.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I voted for scrambled, but like Plug It In, I wished that I could have voted for more than one option. I would have also voted for: Omelette and Frittata.

I'm not big on fried eggs if the yolks are runny, if they are cooked pretty firm, they are fine. The only way I will not eat them is if they are soft boiled--that's just way too gross for me. Other than that, I could eat eggs every day at any meal.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the yolk of the an egg. Usually fried in olive oil. A piece of whole grain toast lightly butter and with either grape or apple jelly on the side.

Do you cut a round hole in the toast and fry the egg in that hole? Like V did for Evey Hammond in V for Vendetta?