• Other -

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That would depend on what else is for breakfast. If I'm having hashbrowns or toast, I cook my eggs over easy so I can mix the yolk into the hashbrowns, or dip my toast in it. Not sure why, but that just tastes yummy to me. :smile: Otherwise, I like them scrambled. I also like hard boiled eggs with a bit of salt... and deviled eggs at BBQ's and whatnot... mmm, eggs.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh Gods...The little Chinese takeaway shop down the road does a King Prawn Omelette that it's just an orgasm in the mouth.
It's almost souffled, so light and airy and the perfect foil for the stuffing of chiffonade of wok tossed asian vegetables and a generous number of the sweetest, crispest, freshest King Prawns.
This is topped with an opaque shiny sauce that is redolent of Green Ginger Wine and Green Scallions.

That's how I like my eggs.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no choice for Soft Boiled, the prince of Eggs! This is the dish for which egg cups were invented!

But if someone has the frying pan out I will take one over easy. And be sure to keep it runny. Dry yolk is to me unpleasant, unless mashed fine into an egg salad.

If you scramble it, put it in a burrito.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Darn, this definitely should be a multiple choice poll. I like eggs in lot's of ways.

If scrambled, I like them dense rather than fluffy. I don't know what it's actually called, but my Dad taught me to break all of the eggs in the bowl, pour them into the skillet and let the white start cooking before mixing the eggs and completing the cooking process. I like them to be just a bit moist, rather than cooked until dry.

Fried, I like the whites done, with the yolks runny.

One of my favorite way to eat boiled eggs, is while they are still warm, I bite a bowl shaped hole in the end, fill it with Tobasco sauce, and take a bite. refill with Tobasco sauce, and repeat.

Yum

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, the survey needs to be multiple-select! :wink:

I agree completely! Or at least select 'all of the above'.

You can make eggs anytime of the day or night! I'll give you a tip for really great scrambled eggs, let the eggs get to room temperature (If you are inpatient put them in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes) and whip them on high speed in a blender with a little bit of water and a dash of cream of tarter. then you can add cream cheese milk etc and cook them in butter. They are the lightest fluffiest scrambled eggs.... I make them with chopped bacon and cheddar cheese.

Please Mr. Nudeyorker, may I live with you for a month and let you cook for me? I'll do all the dishes and be the absolute perfect houseguest. I've been drooling over your recipes for months....but these eggs have driven me over the edge. So please, pretty please?

Ms. LaFemme

A

AM_092

Sunny side up with soy sauce and toast!! (hopefully with some bacon too)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Fertilised? :rolleyes:

Pan on medium high. Add a lot of butter, then add a bit more and some full fat milk. Wait for the butter to be just about melted, season well and don't hold the fresh cracked black pepper (I like rock salt). Add your farm fresh free range eggs and whisk vigourously until wholly beaten. Turn the heat down and slow fold until cooked through but still soft and succulent.

Serve on toast (brown for me) with smoked salmon or on the side with sausage, bacon, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. Any tea or fresh Italian coffee, OJ or cranberry.

Welcome to Sunday morning at my house. :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer hardboiled eggs, but will eat scrambled eggs occasionally, especially when I travel. If I make an omelette, I prefer to cook it in the microwave.

What is the trick to boiling eggs that when done can be unpeeled easily? It is the only reason why I don't prefer to make hard boiled eggs. Too hard to peel off the shell.