How do you like your lover to respond during sex/oral?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious what everyone feels their partner should be doing/not doing during sex or when you are giving them oral. In what ways does it excite you the most and turn you on for them to do as recipients? Make noise, buck like crazy? Obviously lying there like a lump and making no noise is boring and probably a turn off.

Personally I like it during oral when the girls thighs wrap tight around my head and their hips grind into my face as I hear them moan and their hands in my hair. Makes me feel like I'm doing a great job and it turns me on to do it even more.

So what are some things that turn you on to want to do more?

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I love it when a woman is very vocal, telling me how much she loves what I'm doing to her or otherwise moaning loudly. I have been with a couple of women like that and the more they got into it the more I did too. My wife on the other hand doesn't express herself much so it is hard for me to gauge how well I'm doing and to keep going. The last two women I was with were so loud I swore the whole neighborhood could hear them although they didn't realize they were so out of control. Very hot.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am one of those vocal women and I get so wet and turned on in seconds when my partner is vocal also. Some men just don't understand that lots of women out there love to be talked to during sex and it actualy makes orgasming easier and quicker.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm more into the moans and groans myself. The body language of someone responding positively to good oral really gets me going. A few sensual or dirty words now and then is always fun... but when it crosses the line to being degrading that's when it's no longer fun and it's just downright annoying.

You like suckin' it, huh f*****?
Really? You have your most gentle parts in my hands and you want to say that? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am one of those vocal women and I get so wet and turned on in seconds when my partner is vocal also. Some men just don't understand that lots of women out there love to be talked to during sex and it actualy makes orgasming easier and quicker.

I love noisy women
LOVE it
love it love it love it

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She gets so worked up her hips twist, she squeezes her boobs, making sounds and grabbed my finger guiding it to her ass. When I inserted it in her bum it only took minutes before she screamed out with an orgasm.

She returned the favor by sucking my cock and balls, then fingered my ass. When I started to cum she moaned with a ''mmmmm'' and just kept sucking staring at me.

I entered her before it got soft and we made love. Her pussy was soaking wet, wetting the sheets and my balls. We went to 69 and cleaned each other up. She told me she loves sucking cock.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want her to respond in her own way. Doing anything "fake" isn't worth my time. Sure, I'd like to hear some moaning and gasping of breath - but if she's the quiet type then fine. As long as she cums and enjoys what I'm doing/did - then I'm okay with it.

Simba

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one ex with a roommate and whenever I was going down on her, if she was really enjoying it, she'd put a pillow over her face to muffle her moans. Strange, maybe, but it was kind of a turn on for me, to be honest.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm more into the moans and groans myself. The body language of someone responding positively to good oral really gets me going. A few sensual or dirty words now and then is always fun... but when it crosses the line to being degrading that's when it's no longer fun and it's just downright annoying.

The subtle moans and moments where she catches her breath, no words need to be spoken

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I love it when my guy puts is hands through my hair to hold my head in his hands and pushes my mouth onto his dick. Also from the position of him standing and me kneeling. He also lightly thrusts his cock up into my mouth and moans a little, it's such a turn on.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I love loud women