How Do You Like Your Men?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Ladies -

I have a question for you and would appreciate your thoughts. How do you like your men? clean or dirty?

I ask this because...

when i was with my ex, i was juggling my PR career and also being a contractor. the PR deal required me to have a smoothly shaven face like
polished marble, full suit, cocktail parties, art galleries and endless socializing.
the contractor part of the deal had me working my ass off doing physical labor, coming home dirty and sweaty and tired.

she loved it more when i came home from being a contractor. i would come home tired and filthy and didn't want to touch her until i had a shower and felt human, because i didn't want to get my dirt on her, but she preferred it when i was this way and it turned her on and that was the best sex we had.
she like me sweaty, tired, covered in dirt and stubble on my face and since she loved it so much, i forewent the shower. but it seemed weird to me to have sex and be desired if i wasn't showered and clean and clean shaven and well dressed.

so how do you like your men? do you like the suit and tie corporate thing or do you like the manly-man, dirty, sweaty, contractor dropping his tool belt and taking you aggressively?

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...i think it all depends...for a worthwhile relationship def the suit and tie corporate style but for a good fuck a contractor can be where it's at
you prob satisfied her animalistic subconscious...sometimes women just find it sexy when there man has been physical all day and his muscles come home all ripped...mmmmm

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see, the thing is - it was a worthwhile relationship and while the suit and tie thing was the main thing, the contractor thing was a cash cow and i honestly enjoyed it. it was kind of like being a little boy and playing but getting paid for it.
so, mariam votes for hot, sweaty, muscle-y contractor. lol. thanks mariam. ; )

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait a minute here - "but for a good fuck"....
i walked in the door in a suit and tie and kissed her and
grabbed her close to me and threw her up against the wall
and nailed her to it. so good fucks can cum in many ways i
guess. lol

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women like their men rich. That is what she was trying to say.

I know guys who go out wearing jeans and a tee and dont even get a 2nd look from a girl. And the next night go out in a 2 grand suit and get 10 phone numbers.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to love my husband coming home all smelly. He was a motor mechanic and would arrive home in his overalls. The smell of petrol and oil fumes used to make me feel like ripping his kit off and mounting him there and then :rolleyes:

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women like their men rich. That is what she was trying to say.

I know guys who go out wearing jeans and a tee and dont even get a 2nd look from a girl. And the next night go out in a 2 grand suit and get 10 phone numbers.

ignorant assumptions are made by those who try and put words in people's mouths...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like fresh clean men who have been exerting themselves first. I would not want you to skip the sauna or shower after your day of work. But also there is something about a man who has been next to you all night with that intriguing sleepy eye and stubble look.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
A man in a good suit is an extremely sexy thing, but on the flip side he need to show he is still able to get down and dirty and not worry about dirty finger nails, a few scratches and a stubbly face.

I think it's kind of similar to the only saying about women "a slut in the bedroom and a wife in the kitchen"

Women want their men rugged but also we want to know you can polish up nicely when needs be.

D

deleted509196

Maybe somewhere inbetween. Nothing wrong with being a bit dirty, I mean I love my man's natural smell anyway. On the other hand he looked really good in a suit but only seen him in that once. Usually he's somewhere inbetween probably, and just wears t-shirts/vests and ripped jeans. Don't mind if he's shaven or got stubble either.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wait a minute here - "but for a good fuck"....
i walked in the door in a suit and tie and kissed her and
grabbed her close to me and threw her up against the wall
and nailed her to it. so good fucks can cum in many ways i
guess. lol

Well you should charge admission. Mo' money! Mo' money! Mo' money!
:eek:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's see... I like him in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the garden, the office, on the patio, in the ocean, in the car, at the lake...hmm... On top, underneath me, sideways, standing, sitting, doggie style, 69, 99, laying down, on the couch, in armless chairs. I could go on, but that covers the basics.

Personally, I'm rarely attracted to suit and tie men, but almost always to a man in uniform. Jeans rule for me. And as far as stubble and the way you smell? Stubble is okay for a day or so cause it's very masculine and erotic to look at. Beyond that, freshly shaved is where it's at and scent can be a big time aphrodisiac(sp). My husband works outside. The instant he comes home and kisses me, I can smell him. It makes me a bit lightheaded.

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
Hello Ladies -

I have a question for you and would appreciate your thoughts. How do you like your men? clean or dirty?

I ask this because...

when i was with my ex, i was juggling my PR career and also being a contractor. the PR deal required me to have a smoothly shaven face like
polished marble, full suit, cocktail parties, art galleries and endless socializing.
the contractor part of the deal had me working my ass off doing physical labor, coming home dirty and sweaty and tired.

she loved it more when i came home from being a contractor. i would come home tired and filthy and didn't want to touch her until i had a shower and felt human, because i didn't want to get my dirt on her, but she preferred it when i was this way and it turned her on and that was the best sex we had.
she like me sweaty, tired, covered in dirt and stubble on my face and since she loved it so much, i forewent the shower. but it seemed weird to me to have sex and be desired if i wasn't showered and clean and clean shaven and well dressed.

so how do you like your men? do you like the suit and tie corporate thing or do you like the manly-man, dirty, sweaty, contractor dropping his tool belt and taking you aggressively?

This is a great question. I think girls might like a variety.

A suit is very smart and manly, however, it would get boring after a while.

So she might like you coming home after doing something like mechanics or building.

May be a bit banged up after boxing or sweaty after the gym.

What about if you’re in the army, police or fire brigade then they might like that.

If you’re smart about it, you will give her a variety and maybe use your clothes to make it more exciting. For example if you are wearing a suit the tie could be used to tire her up or as a blind fold.

You also may want to change your look to meet her cycle, but thats getting a bit scientific and over the top

Last edited: