How do you like your sex?

wvu_kerq: ;D Okay, it's summer time and while I'm taking summer school and have a part time job I still get bored. :'( So I'm just putting up polls to see what other people think. I should have been a sociologist instead of a physics major!

aussiechick63: You need more options in there
such as
1.most of the above.
2.depends on my mood.
3. depends on my partner.

I'll take most of the above thanks. :-*

sammygirly: How about:

I like it with the Man I love.

Which is, all of the above.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with aussiechick63. It depends on what mood takes us. Sometimes we do the candlelight dinner with champagne leading to a soft and tender mutual seduction. Very romantic and very personal. Other times I might bend him over the washing machine and we'll fuck like rabid minks. There are many variations on a theme, and it's not necessary to settle on just one.

wvu_kerq: Okay I added in the sugestions! No more, I don't have any more options!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"With the person I love" seemed like the best answer, and it's an honest answer. Of course, that's not to say I didn't enjoy various one-night stands, but we know that there's no comparison ... right?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Right, Whopper. I mean, really, in the age of AIDS, any discussion of safe, anonymous sex is, much like the only safe, anonymous sex, a circle jerk. LOL (And even that isn't really sex.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1055540997;start=0#6 date=06/13/03 at 19:10:16]a circle jerk. LOL (And even that isn't really sex.)[/quote]

I would disagree, especially in the kind of circle jerks in which I've most often participated, i. e. where the jerkers pump each others' ho-hos rather than their own. Then it's definitely a situation where you use a body part to stimulate another person's genitals to bring about orgasm. That pretty much sounds like real sex to me!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Slow, tender, and not rushed....

(one moment melding into the next as she mostly leads)

--and then occasionally, one of my "surprises" thrown in, if only for good measure. ;)

ahem....

aj2181: I prefer it rough and rugged but i'll take what I can get.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like my sex hot and creamy, rough and rugged, tender, slow, sometimes wild, filled up with Oriental pleasure, AND with someone I love !!! (though it happens that I'm attracted to HLSs ( = hot-looking strangers)

chicago_girl: I'll say depends on my mood and I'd be happy with more frequent :D

wvu_kerq: Mmm, rough and rugged with him calling the shots!

hung: Usually nice and slow with interuptions to allow for maximum periods of pleasure. However, rough and ready can be real nice at certain times. Must be aware that everything depends on mood. Like the old adage goes, "All Sex is Good and some is the very best!!!!

DirkDiggler: All of the above please with a heavy emphasis on the kinkulated.
As it says on my favorite tee shirt"Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me"

Finedessert: This reminds me of the Guy that went into Dennys for breakfast, when he was done ordering the server asked him how he likes his eggs.

He answered.....

Oh! I really like em.

Grandpa

Trackers: Well my favourite preferences would have to be do it hard and with the person I love. But like everyone else says, you can't stop there. I would also say that the type of sex depends on my mood too.

hotman24901: I have to get my wife really hot and wet before we start having sex. I am almost 8" long but its 7" around my penis. She loves the thickness and likes it really hard and fast. You can feel juices spuirting out of her when she cums and the bed is always soaking wet. We were ment for each other and she is the greatest.

Trackers: I know what else you guys forgot. Doing it underwater, like in the spa. That's what really does it for me.