Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We both know there are a LOT of phallic toys that are under 7". What your store supposedly offers is their business. At least one female member of this forum worked in a shop and has repeatedly told us the large toys were bought by men, both gay and straight. When women came in on their own, they prefer average sized toys.

AND....the toy doesn't have a body attached. There needs to be something to hold and easily manipulate during use. A seven inch dildo would normally only be inserted no more than 5 inches.
Horseshit! Excuse my French lol I've inserted way more than 5 inches haha

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Do hanging too; newbie hanging gains come fast.
I will try hanging my only issue with it is because of the amount of working hours I do do I don't really get a lot of time to do stuff and I work in construction so I can't really do it it at work and usually home for about 6 p.m. m&i go to bed at 8 p.m. because I am back up for work again at 5 a.m. the next morning I generally have some dinner maybe just off in 30 minutes to myself and then do about one hour of pumping to leave me no time for doing any other PE

Reactions: Rewardheragain148
R

returnofseht

It sounds like you're in an incredibly difficult spot. Honestly, I might try talking to someone professionally about how you feel. The size of your penis isn't the issue, as much as it may feel like it is. But with the level of thought you've already put into this stuff, it's obvious that you have the tools to find your way out of it. Sometimes we all need help to learn how to use those tools in a way to reframe how we understand things.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I will try hanging my only issue with it is because of the amount of working hours I do do I don't really get a lot of time to do stuff and I work in construction so I can't really do it it at work and usually home for about 6 p.m. m&i go to bed at 8 p.m. because I am back up for work again at 5 a.m. the next morning I generally have some dinner maybe just off in 30 minutes to myself and then do about one hour of pumping to leave me no time for doing any other PE

Hanging on the weekend works
. Hangings pretty powerful if you do heavy enough sets ;you’ll still gain.
Newbie gains come pretty quick and it’s usually half an inch.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not there are plenty of women who don't want them too big. Every person is truly different. I have a gorgeous blonde friend and we talk a lot. She said she dated a man of large stature who was proportional in the pants. She stopped seeing him and got with a guy that was smaller and it was enough for her. I have dated many women and have never had any complaints, in fact when I joke about being small they usually say I'm not that small and most of them I dated long-term. I never got dumped because of my cock. I think it is just a man thing to worry about your size.

I am sure many women do care, but just about as many do not care.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not there are plenty of women who don't want them too big. Every person is truly different. I have a gorgeous blonde friend and we talk a lot. She said she dated a man of large stature who was proportional in the pants. She stopped seeing him and got with a guy that was smaller and it was enough for her. I have dated many women and have never had any complaints, in fact when I joke about being small they usually say I'm not that small and most of them I dated long-term. I never got dumped because of my cock. I think it is just a man thing to worry about your size.

I agree 100% I think it's 50/50 ime and from what I've seen. Not all care all that much but it does make a difference. As a guy who was into more of a "free love" type hippie lifestyle I've seen that size in fact makes a biig difference in the preferred size type with woman. In a relationship is know it's the man attached blah blah blah not everyone is into that lifestyle though.

Reactions: amazzzed2

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
It sounds like you're in an incredibly difficult spot. Honestly, I might try talking to someone professionally about how you feel. The size of your penis isn't the issue, as much as it may feel like it is. But with the level of thought you've already put into this stuff, it's obvious that you have the tools to find your way out of it. Sometimes we all need help to learn how to use those tools in a way to reframe how we understand things.
Thanks, I know its been a ong thread but ive already been to therapy, jsut yesterday was my last session - The outcome was...and i quite " you are beyond the help our services can offer" This was level 3 CBT - Also had physcology & councling to no avail.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media

Maybe i am just so unlucky that the billion to 1 odds i jsut happen to find all the girls that do seem to care a lot and i so happen to be the smallest of them all...

I mean - Ive been with 14 girls in my life, lets just say an average that each of them girls had been with say 10 guys(jjust picking a number here) What sort of odds/numbers to do you get when im the smallest of them all?

R

returnofseht

Thanks, I know its been a ong thread but ive already been to therapy, jsut yesterday was my last session - The outcome was...and i quite " you are beyond the help our services can offer" This was level 3 CBT - Also had physcology & councling to no avail.

Wow. If anything therapist, or someone working/operating within the field, tells you that you're beyond help, find someone else. These things take time, sometimes a lot of time.

Reactions: 693987

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Wow. If anything therapist, or someone working/operating within the field, tells you that you're beyond help, find someone else. These things take time, sometimes a lot of time.
This is the third time it's happened... These are reputable therapists too.

I don't think the issue is them, but me... I genuinly believe I am beyond their help.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measure like... what? How else should one measure a dildo?
The underside like that in your dildo pic. I have balls that don't hang and if I measured like thaat it would be the same outcome in size reduction more or less (except me being much smaller). Also I have inserted similar Dildos in several partners of the saame size that take it to the hilt. I really think it's about loosening a woman up. My opinion on the matter FROM MY EXPERIENCE is bigger is better for ONS and just having "fun".

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100% I think it's 50/50 ime and from what I've seen. Not all care all that much but it does make a difference. As a guy who was into more of a "free love" type hippie lifestyle I've seen that size in fact makes a biig difference in the preferred size type with woman. In a relationship is know it's the man attached blah blah blah not everyone is into that lifestyle though.
Yep. Like most things individuality is at play. Not everybody can easily fit in a category. Just like one man's fat chick is another dude's BBW

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Like most things individuality is at play. Not everybody can easily fit in a category. Just like one man's fat chick is another dude's BBW
EXAACTLY! WELL SAID! My bbw in my social circle is another man's obese woman. It is different though for us small guys cause sometimes we can't feel shot ya know. I've been with tight af woman who are big vice versa fit woman (younger days) where they are loose. Being small just sucks all around.