How Do You Live With A Small Penis?

There are sites specific for sex. Not looking for love. It's why I said it would be cool would never happen for us small guys. Not a site specifically catered to small penis I mean.

I still didn't pick my fuck buddies, casual flings, etc for their genitals. Not even once. Even for "just" a fuck if their genitals are the best thing someone thinks they have to offer me? Pass. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still didn't pick my fuck buddies, casual flings, etc for their genitals. Not even once. Even for "just" a fuck if their genitals are the best thing someone thinks they have to offer me? Pass. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
It was more of a fantasy type comment. Like a site where woman have a fetish for small ones in particular. It's why I said it wouuuld be cool.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
So I brought this up in therapy yesterday, she drew out a problem and plan sheet but we struggled on how to fix or come to a solution.

She said she wants to give it two weeks and see where we can go from there.

Not looking promising as she didn't seem to know how to solve this one

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I brought this up in therapy yesterday, she drew out a problem and plan sheet but we struggled on how to fix or come to a solution.

She said she wants to give it two weeks and see where we can go from there.

Not looking promising as she didn't seem to know how to solve this one
Ask her if it's difficult because you aren't the problem. You're with a woman who you say is not happy with the size of your penis. After 14 years, she should know this won't change. The fact that she supposedly loves you enough to stay with you but not enough to grant you a decent sex life is a contradiction.

You can't physically change yourself (nor should you). You can't change your friend's desires (nor should you).

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Ask her if it's difficult because you aren't the problem. You're with a woman who you say is not happy with the size of your penis. After 14 years, she should know this won't change. The fact that she supposedly loves you enough to stay with you but not enough to grant you a decent sex life is a contradiction.

You can't physically change yourself (nor should you). You can't change your friend's desires (nor should you).
Of course I mentioned this and the details of all previous she suggested the use of sex aids which I have explained we've tried certain things I don't feel comfortable using but that's my problem to be honest I just feel like I'm never going to be enough I don't think I'm ever going to change this mindset I think it would just be better if I wasn't here it would be less stressful not only for me but for my partner as well

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Of course I mentioned this and the details of all previous she suggested the use of sex aids which I have explained we've tried certain things I don't feel comfortable using but that's my problem to be honest I just feel like I'm never going to be enough I don't think I'm ever going to change this mindset I think it would just be better if I wasn't here it would be less stressful not only for me but for my partner as well
Why does it have to come to that? We're a long time dead, don't rush it.

Less stressful for you? Well, gee, yeah I guess dead is no stress. It's no *anything*.

But if you think for one moment that your suicide will make her life easier, you're fucking delusional. Do you have any concept of just how utterly devastating it is to have a loved one cash out intentionally?

For fuck's sake, just break up with her. You have a normal body. Hopefully your therapist can chisel through your wall and reach some reason.

Broaden your focus. There's so much more to life than sex, and so much more to sex than a penis.

Reactions: Cobalt Blue

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, DO NOT take your life over something like this. I've been down this road. It's the utter most selfish thing you could do. Again, I feel like this constantly weighs on you. I was the same find ways to take your mind off of it. Also BREAK UP WITH HER. Right now she isn't helping she's making things WORSE.

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Why does it have to come to that? We're a long time dead, don't rush it.

Less stressful for you? Well, gee, yeah I guess dead is no stress. It's no *anything*.

But if you think for one moment that your suicide will make her life easier, you're fucking delusional. Do you have any concept of just how utterly devastating it is to have a loved one cash out intentionally?

For fuck's sake, just break up with her. You have a normal body. Hopefully your therapist can chisel through your wall and reach some reason.

Broaden your focus. There's so much more to life than sex, and so much more to sex than a penis.
Like I said once before we tried breaking up and it made matters worse because I just discovered through other partners but the way she thinks is probably the least harsh out of any other partners that I have had to me it's just not really worth a heartache karma + my mindsets is going to be very difficult to change unless miraculously I can find somebody that happy with it which I very much doubt the issue with breaking up with her isn't just her is everything around it being together for 14 years we have a house together 2 dogs 2 cats possessions cars plus financial burdens between us that we share unfortunately splitting up isn't really going to be an option especially the financial side of it neither of us could afford it

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
Dude, DO NOT take your life over something like this. I've been down this road. It's the utter most selfish thing you could do. Again, I feel like this constantly weighs on you. I was the same find ways to take your mind off of it. Also BREAK UP WITH HER. Right now she isn't helping she's making things WORSE.
I've been told the last time I tried to kill myself that I'm selfish but honestly my response to that now is people are selfish for not letting me do what I want to do it shouldn't be an emotional blackmail things by seeing the only reason I should stay alive is because if I kill myself I am selfish I think that's a horrible attitude to have

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Like I said once before we tried breaking up and it made matters worse because I just discovered through other partners but the way she thinks is probably the least harsh out of any other partners that I have had to me it's just not really worth a heartache karma + my mindsets is going to be very difficult to change unless miraculously I can find somebody that happy with it which I very much doubt the issue with breaking up with her isn't just her is everything around it being together for 14 years we have a house together 2 dogs 2 cats possessions cars plus financial burdens between us that we share unfortunately splitting up isn't really going to be an option especially the financial side of it neither of us could afford it
Can she afford to add a funeral to that?

Smalldguy is exactly right: suicide is selfish.

bosceltic

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude, u have a small penis right? But u have two hands. Introduce toys, be dominant, be confidant, fuck the shit of your girl. Tease her until she’s shaking bc she wants to cum so badly. Give her multiple orgasms from your mouth, your hands, toys, shit a febreez bottle if u feel like it! U have a single idea of what a woman wants, and it’s wrong if u think it’s a huge dick every day. Have unshakable confidence in yourself, your skills to please a woman, and especially your dick and your right to be pleasured by your woman. U deserve to be pleased! I’m telling u man. Drop this, “woe is me for my little penis” attitude and love your life. Your only stopping yourself.
This is the right attitude he needs

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So suicide is selfish, so my reason to be alive is solely not to be selfish? Isn't that emotional blackmail?

I'm sure she'll sell a car to fund the funeral
And then? You just stated that neither of you can afford to live alone. How is you being dead somehow better..or even differentthan you two being apart?

And yes, suicide is perhaps the ultimate expression of selfishness. Nobody...absolutely nobody benefits. That isn't blackmail, because your reasons to be alive are far more than to be selfless. The fact that you can't see why you should be alive is the problem. And the problem isn't your dick. What it actually is should be what your therapist should be seeking to help you learn.

Does your therapist know you're suicidal?

Does your partner?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
And then? You just stated that neither of you can afford to live alone. How is you being dead somehow better..or even differentthan you two being apart?

And yes, suicide is perhaps the ultimate expression of selfishness. Nobody...absolutely nobody benefits. That isn't blackmail, because your reasons to be alive are far more than to be selfless. The fact that you can't see why you should be alive is the problem. And the problem isn't your dick. What it actually is should be what your therapist should be seeking to help you learn.

Does your therapist know you're suicidal?

Does your partner?
Yes both know I am and both are aware of recent attempts.

I guess being selfish is considered bad, so if I'm not here then I can no longer be selfish (at least after final act of selfishness)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Craig. Feel free to reach out to me too anytime you need. Happy to chat.

Have you discussed with your therapist your thoughts or consideration of taking your own life? I think as you can see from everyone here that's not something any of us want you to do and we'd all like to find a way to help you out.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well the question to and then is Nothing - I wouldnt be here, so nothing.

Secondly - If im dead my half of debts are automatically wiped.

You said the neither of you can afford to live alone.

That means your partner can't live alone.

If you break up, your debts still exist, but are your debts. So how does wiping your debt mean your partner can afford to live alone?

And what do they (your partner and therapist) say about your suicidal thoughts and your attempts?

CRAIGROBBO

Expert Member
Media
You said the neither of you can afford to live alone.

That means your partner can't live alone.

If you break up, your debts still exist, but are your debts. So how does wiping your debt mean your partner can afford to live alone?

And what do they (your partner and therapist) say about your suicidal thoughts and your attempts?
I don't know then in re financial.... But she could sell my stuff at least. I don't know.

Yes discussed with therapist... Honestly she's just saying stuff along similar lines to you