How do you look at LPSG?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mr. Snakey, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

For some time now i have been experimenting with different color schemes. Between work and here i spend many hours on a computer. The plain white color scheme was bland and simply killing my eyes. The color scheme i finally chose, was a black background with a kind of teal color as you can see in the screenshots below. The screenshots do not do it justice. The color scheme is brighter and sharper. Images are much more vivid and crisp. It's easy on the eyes and very rich in color. So has anyone else tried different color schemes? Keep in mind they are screenshots and you will need to magnify them.

#1 Mr. Snakey, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  2. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

i think you should transfer at least 15% of your sexuality to gay for spending so much time thinking about color schemes

3. D_Kiril Kutyakokov

D_Kiril Kutyakokov New Member

best reply ever.

4. luka82

Gold Member

Oh, that`s a good one:wink:
    I have one for you-please read a little bit careful before you reply to a post:wink:.
    Smooches!!!!

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Dint even know you could do that!

6. lopo2000

Gold Member

We can change the theme color??

7. naughty

Gold Member

Yes, there are a number of members who have done so. Just look at a variety of the personal pages.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Looks cool Mr. S. The last time I redecorated; my profile got sucked into one of the black holes in the internet and I've been too lazy to redo it.

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I know how to change the colors in my profile, but I'm not sure how to view the entire website in a different color theme...

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's why I avoid going to other people's profile page if I can help it.
    Snakey may have chosen an appealing colour combination but not everyone has taste.
    After being confronted with an eyesore of pink and green I'd just as soon stick with the forums where the colour scheme is standardized.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes i view the entire site this way. I also view the entire internet this way. Firefox has theme add ons. I then went in Ubuntu ( i'm running Linux) and modified the colors, fonts and borders. It took a bit of time to get it the way i wanted it. This color scheme is very much like Vista's or XP's high contrast black. They have color schemes too. Everyone has different tastes and there are many different ones to choose from. You can do this in Windows. Here is a screen shot from another site. The last is a screenshot of my desktop. I like a clean desktop.

#11 Mr. Snakey, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  12. D_Portelay Porquesword

I bet you leave the house with your shirts on backwards, because it takes too much time to make sure the label is on the inside. :tongue: This requires little time as does enhancing your viewing experience on the net.

Excellent choice Mr S. I keep my desktop background black as well, the lighter colors trigger headaches to easily for me.

On my desktop I use the God of war skin for my Fire Fox, the color scheme is black as well.

I reformatted my lap top a week ago and fully intend on changing the color scheme on it to black as well.

13. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't tried changing the colours but it looks like you've done a neat job.Maybe I'll give it a try.

You can choose not to show the customizations.On the right hand side of the bar next to the statistics box you can switch to a normal layout.

14. B_hijack

B_hijack New Member

Your desktop looks great; very easy on the eyes. Do you use your own style sheets to do this?

I think that your Firefox toolbars take up too much real estate. I use an extension called Tiny Menu.

Draft saved Draft deleted