HOW DO YOU MAKE A GIRL LOOSER!

infamous: I aint the biggest here, im 8.5-9x6, young and hung i guess.

this girl (tina, you know what im talking about Ineligible) has caught my eye, and shes opening up to me... HELLA... its getting really interesting here; she cracks the questions "how big are you"... i respond honest but unfortuneatly when i bounce the question back at her, she says "really tight"... i believe her, shes barely 5 feet tall (shes ADORABLE)

but hows this gonna work? :-[

do you guys know of any techniques to make a girl a bit for "forgiving" of big cock?

And are there any sneaky techniques... so she might think im being playful, rather than... you know :-[

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=infamous link=board=sex;num=1073687435;start=0#0 date=01/09/04 at 14:21:35]

"...do you guys know of any techniques to make a girl a bit for "forgiving" of big cock?  

And are there any sneaky techniques... so she might think im being playful, rather than... you know :-[
[/quote]

I found the word "sneaky" rather amusing.
--But, I knew right away what you meant! ;)

The "sneaky" part is having her think you're being adoring and affectionate while at the same time you're "cleverly" preparing her for entry.

Sometimes, this is a challenge for larger guys to deal with.

Foreplay has been thoroughly covered in our forum-- a number of times. You probably know all about "the basics"....finger massage, cunnilingus, etc.. You will have to (cleverly) devise ways to introduce these "moves" while still demonstrating (and exuding) the feeling you're lavishing her with "loving" attention.
Sounds stressful, but this is NOT an impossible task. While she may be "tight" at her given stature and "size", you are not TOO big in your size to present a total impossibility of an eventual "fit" here, at least I would think (given your listed dimensions.)

However---you BOTH should accept that a slow "introduction" may be required over time (whether it's your first attempt or entry or not). Fact remains, you just may not gain "full" entry the very first time. And, that's okay. If that's the case, don't let it result in the both of you feeling like failures!

Patience and understanding (and, that "caring and tenderness stuff" ;) ) should predominate from the BOTH of you during this period of adjustment. Both of you must be willing to give it some time.

Varying positions also work wonders to help ease these fears over "fitting" and help things all work out more favorably. Simply varying her leg positions, even supporting and propping up her hips with a pillow can eventually help matters, once the initial entry "tries" are experimented with. This "trial and error" approach can be fun if you try not to let this become a test of your skills. You shouldn't fear proving yourself to not be an expert with her...(although guys WANT to think and demonstrate they always know what they're doing!) Truthfully, much of this sex stuff comes by learning as we go along! --Therein lies (some of) the fun. :)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with what Benderten has said. A lot of this is psychological of course, and when you first start having sex it is far better to be over gentle, over cautious and to give her less of you than she wants ... so that the desire for deeper penetration and more vigorous thrusting comes from her. In the end if you play your cards right, she will be asking or maybe yelling for it: "I want MORE!" ... that may not sound good to the ears of an average guy who has already given all he's got, but to you who has so much more to give they should be music to your ears.

It sounds as if you are way short of this stage so far though ... and still forming your relationship. IMHO the key thing in this context is for you both to know that your size discrepancy (if it is such) should in no way be an obstacle to you, and that there are far more important things to think about.

leanffm: I think its a lot of psychology. I met a japanese girl and to her I was the biggest she has ever met (Im 8 inches). She was afraid that it would hurt her, but I gave her the feeling that Im sure it would not hurt. I think that this generated a lot of trust on her side. And it worked just fine.

jerkin4-10: pecker...or maybe...liquor and lick her... :D

jerkin4-10: well you guys are overlooking the obvious...how to make a girl looser...let her have a baby...problem solved...j/k

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Well, I think a lot of good things have been said. I guess it is important that your lady does not feel tense, and all the foreplay and touching, and being completely comfortable with as far as she wishes to go will help to relax her.

I don't press the issue of intercourse. Just sleep together, and touch and let her touch you and get used to your size.

In my opinion sex is much more than penetration. Fool around, be playful, which can be very relaxing.

I have had smaller women actually get nervious when I go for lube. It is like, oh no here it comes and we are going to NEED that stuff. If she is not flowing on her own, then she is not relaxed or ready. Natural lubrication is the best; however, I still use lube after I start to get in a little. Then, it is just like a helper, not as threatening. That being said, some women don't react that way, so listening and paying attention to her cues is important.

Of course watch out for the cervix, when or if you get to that point. You probably know about this, but that is one way for her to tense up in a hurry, but you need to be in a good bit before that is an issue. However, you hopefully will eventually reach that point. There are some good discussion about that in other threads. If you wish more discussion of that just ask.

Good luck,

Jack

infamous: THank you all guys
I think your right when you say just really take it slow and if she does like me she'll slowly compensate for my size. well thanks benderten and jack, and yes i would like some threads to this discussion.

shortchanged: Infamous.......all good suggestions, and if all else fails use plenty of lube.........

.........and maybe a good shoe-horn! ;D

Marraskuu: A friend of mine told me the other night that her mother suggested to her sister that she get a dildo because she was unusually small there. Kinda surprised me since that family isn't really the type to be open sexual at all and they are all in the wait 'til marrage mindset pretty much. That friend of mine would also kinda like a dildo but she isn't too keen on anything being up there unless it's with a guy she loves.

bubbles: for one child birth 2 u could get dildos in various sizes till u are able to fit but u must also remember that the vingia will automatically clench on to any penis / or object inserted in also please don t think that u will be able to full be inserted to the hilt because the human virgina is normally only 6 inches long