How do you make friends?

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lol its ok helga

@Newreba You really wouldnt understand until you met me. My personality is extremely hard to convey accurately when not in person. And Sarcasm is my first and second language :biggrin1:

Like that would ever happen in real life! You are on another level from my point of view, if you get my drift.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
After reading some of your posts on here I can understand why people wouldn't want you for a friend. I personally think you have a negative attitude and are sarcastic and harsh in your responses to various threads and people. Just take a look at your recent posts and then maybe start by looking at yourself.

I find his sarcasm quite clever.. I would probably be his friend in real life.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I find his sarcasm quite clever.. I would probably be his friend in real life.

I agree. Actually Gecko, I think that your posts display an intelligence and worldliness that belies your age - I hope that doesn't come across as patronizing. It isn't intended to be. Anyway, interesting people will attract friends whatever the scene. I'm sure you do fine.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can meet friends anywhere...it's just a matter of chemistry...

1 of my closest friends I met at work - we didn't actually work together, but we got to know each other through a mutual friend...we eventually became really tight...

I met 1 of my best friends ever when he worked at a local dept store...I would see him there all the time as passed through & eventually we struck up a conversation one day & the rest is history...

I met 2 good friends while doing other activities...