How do you make people feel sick/uneasy?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by BirdinMo, Jan 6, 2009.

1. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I live in a small country town, so when I go see my mom at work she work's with alot of people from the city/big town's. Well a few of them were making fun of people who eat raccons and the such so I decided to to go along with my own plan. I was standing there talkin to them and said "Yeah them deer's is pretty good, but only the ones you see on the side of the road all bloated and ready to pop. Nothin better then takin a stick and pokin them to field dress them. Even better when you have an Opossum up inside em and ya scare it back out there butt." (Yes in case you did not know it they will eat up the animals butt into the belly and eat untill they can not eat any more then crawl back out the butt) Well 2 of them turned white and looked like they had saw a ghost and another one was gaging. I was about to die LMFAO by this point. My mom got on to me but had a chuckle herself. So I wanna know how you gross people out?

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

We could all take lessons from you. Your come-back is hilarious.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I talk about my random hilarious sex encounters.

4. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Wanna make some "out of towner's" never come back to your town? I took a mop head one day and poured some fake blood on it then stuck it in a white trash bag, tied the top of the bag shut sorta smeared some of the fake blood on my hand's and walked up to our gas station with the bag. Big group of people from Iowa were standing by the door in what looked like there Sunday best. I droped the bag on the side walk beside them looked them in the eye and said "I hate it when you have to kill puppies with a hammer, get's blood everywhere!" and walked inside. They just watched me go in the store and kept looking at the bag like they did'nt know what to do. I came back out and grabbed the bag and walked off whisteling and while I was crossing the road I tossed the bag into my friends pond by the road. I herd them gasp and watched them drive by really slow looking in the pond. LOL

5. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    LOL, well if it work's!

6. Xcuze

Gold Member

I think I turned ashen reading that post too....eew!

Whats a raccon...did u mean raccoon?

7. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Yes I did Xcuze but I was typing the way I was saying it and it came out at the time as a raccon. lol

8. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i have sick humor.

poop always goes over good. the more graphic the better. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted