How do you measure a curved Dick?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dick curves to the left quite a bit, so if I do the ruler straight out it's not more than 6.5" But if I measure from the base along the curve I can get up to 7.75-8". Talk to me guys give me some good news.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would say get a flexible tape measure and run it along the middle from base to tip of head, and that would be a true measurement.

oh yeah *points to post below* cloth measuring tape. thats what i was referring to lol :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well then which side do you measure? the outside will be longer than the inside of the curve.. just like if it curves up, if you measure along the top its not a true mesurment

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a vertical curve. Some demand that you measure along the top. When I do so I grab my cock and press it onto the ruler. A cock is flexible enough to be pressed in order to conform with a ruler.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
flexible messuring tape... measured from top side. that would make it seam smaller, but MORE true, from your personal point of view... :p

FOR all the other, the ones who get lucky to use it, from the bottom side... LONGER! :D

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea.. who knows, I have a curve and I am around a 1/2" longer along the curve than when I measure straight. Along the bottom... not sure you can measure... where would you start ? However in certain positions I can use that extra bottom length... hehe.. you curved guys know what I mean.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yea.. who knows, I have a curve and I am around a 1/2" longer along the curve than when I measure straight. Along the bottom... not sure you can measure... where would you start ? However in certain positions I can use that extra bottom length... hehe.. you curved guys know what I mean.

YEP, that 'doble' bottom lenght is JUST right! :biggrin1:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You should use a cloth measuring tape. Put the "zero" end at your pubic bone on the top side of your cock, then make the tape follow the centerline of your cock, curving with it. The tape will end up at the urethral meatus (pee hole) and that's your accurate length measurement.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
scottishfun12, i have the same problem figuring out how to measure my cock... mine curves upward and leftward, and when i get a hard on i cant bend it str8 to measure it with a ruler.... i use a tape measure through the center but dunno if this is the right way... is REALLY hard to measure it with just two hands, i need more lol

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't measure to the meatus as someone commented with a cloth tape because the penis tapers at the end and then you would be incorporating the width into the measurement and you wouldn't want to do that