How do you measure a curved Dick?

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't measure to the meatus as someone commented with a cloth tape because the penis tapers at the end and then you would be incorporating the width into the measurement and you wouldn't want to do that

I was just thinking about that. Do you want to drape the cloth tape measure off the end and measure where your peehole is? I would think that you'd look from the top down and try to line it up with your eye. Seems like a ruler would be best for this.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A ruler probably would work well if you could conform to the penis. Also I would take an average of two measurements when dealing with the curve. If there is a curve to the left measure the left and right side, then total them and divide by two. Jesus christ I feel like I'm teaching a math class!

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all depends on how you measure. Somehow I measured two days ago and got 6.5 x 5.25. Earlier today I measured 7.5 x 5.75. Just a second ago I measured 6.5 x 5.0.

I'm not sure how people track PE gains as small as 1/8 of an inch when my results vary as much as an inch in a given day.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going with the outside of the curve, there is so much BS on this site I may as well go with the best reading. 7.75"x 6". Sounds good to me. Thanks for the help.