How do you measure a flacid penis correctly?

Vincentr1: Erect is Erect. Not too much confusion there. However what's flacid? Do you measure a flacid penis right after you've been siting on some ice cold bleachers at a football game in 20 degree weather, or do you measure a flacid penis when it's 90 degrees outside and your lounging by the pool? There are different degrees of flacid sometime it's so cold that my cock shrinls to about 4-5" long. However on a warm summer day it can flop around at around about 6.0 - 6.5 inches. So what's the correct way to measure a flacid penis? ???

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Here's a thought:

Since our flaccid sizes do vary so much (depending on temperature, surrounding environment, etc) why not take several measurements (as at different times of a given day) and then get an "average" ?

Good question btw! :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the simplest way is with a tape measure in varying temperatures and humidity in the absence of arousal.

canamrock: Step One: Pull it out by a nearly waist-high table.

Step Two: Place an inkpad on a sheet of paper, one edge leveled with the table edge.

Step Three: Lining the top of the base of it with the edge of the table, placed directly above the inkpad, quickly slap it onto the pad and then again onto the paper.

Step Four: Measure the mark left on the paper.

Not only do you get a measurement, but you get a cool letterhead too! A warmup swing or two will help to get it out to the right level of flaccidity... <_< or something like that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After all that attention coupled with the slapping , whose penis is going to remain flaccid? Mine would certainly have more blood in it than when totally flaccid, hence measure longer and thicker. But, that's ok, b/c it'll look better in the report. :D

canamrock: You need to learn a little self-control man...

... and also stop giving away the secret of my plan! ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, regardless of how many times I try, I'm still holding an unflaccid dick to measure. Hey, maybe if I got somebody else to slap it I could get it measured flaccid. Is that a good idea? ::)

Luke