how do you measure it??

j450n

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guy's hows it going all. Ok im a bit worried because im not really sure wht the correct method is of measureing ok when i measure mine i do it from the time to the bottom but whn i do this i get a reading of 7.8 inches but when i measure just laying on top it is 7.2 thats not pushing it in at all just laying it on top :( this has kinda hit my conferdence a bit bcoz now i kinda think im cheatin when i say how big my penis is. i mean whn i have sex the virgina pushes against my pelvic bone and seems tho thts wher ur penis starts i thought that is where you would measure it from plz be honist and remeber im only 18 so no flameing plz. Thanx all for any comments

jay :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jay, thanks for your post, it is good to clear this up from time to time. We have agreed here that measuring from the top is the most accurate method. Although what you say makes sense, that you use all of your cock, bottom and top, the top measurement is still the most accurate. Don't let it bother you or decrease your confidence, 7.2 is well above average! Now, go have fun and use every decimal of it.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
We measure it from the top. All the way from the pubic bone to the very end of the glans.
That's the way to do it man!
7 inches is not bad at all, that's a very nice peace of man meat. I'm sure you're a wonderful man and that you got 2000 inches of TLC.

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
I would have to agree, I prefer measure from the top as well. However, I did read in Maxim, that it suggested you measure from the bottom. I have tried it both ways and the bottom deffinatly produces more impressive numbers but it just feels like cheating!

j450n

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys hows it goin thnx 4 ur reply eailer i kinda thnk that u guys got what i was saying was wrong but ill take the blame 4 that because i didnt explain it eailer . i said measureing it from the bottom i meant the tip of the penis to the pubic bone what i was saying is. ok lol here we go when i measure my penis i measure the correct way on TOP now what i was saying is i get the reading of 7.2 when i just lay it on top but when i push it into the bone it becomes 7.8. and im not sure which 1 to go with and which is correct i hope this helps al lil bit more thanx all

jay

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you measure from the top, it is obvious where to start, but where do you start when you measure from the bottom?

If I measure the shaft from where the scrotum starts, I'm actually shorter measured from the bottom than from the top. I've never seen anyone else mention this, they are always longer on the bottom. At least on the top, there is a stopping point, the pubic bone. Pressed or unpressed, you're not going to get any more. the bottom measurement can very too much.

LapDog2001

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A friend ofmine used to describe what you're talking about as "usable" versus "showable" inches.

Yeah, when you're fucking it gets pressed to the pubic bone and that's how many inches you can penetrate with. The other is how many inches will show when you're hard. Since there's a 7% difference between the 2 measurements it's hardly noticeable -- the human eye only begins to discern a visible difference at 5% and that's only when compared to something else.

Use the measurement you want because neither is deceitful.