how do you measure your gayness????

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi and welcome - being gay is not just what one does or is attracted to physically - it is an entire mindset. Lots of people see it as just who you want to have sex with or sleep with.

Be proud of who and what God made you!

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a good way ive heard it explained is: if you had an opportunity to sleep with 100 people, how many would be men and how many would be women?

my 1% is only for stacy1185 :biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
welcome to the site....for me being one of those 70%-30%....for me i base my % on what i would be willing to do with another guy. I'd love to have a j/o buddy (mutual masturbation, and just jacking off together), if it was the right guy, i'd give him head and get head from him, and would have my asshole played with (fingers, toys), but would most likely not have anal sex with a man (bottom or top) unless certain conditions were met (which would be a MMF, me fucking my girl, while being fucked by a guy, biggest fantasy for me, but very highly unlikely to happen). Also, if I had sex with a man (going all the way....oral anal and everything b/t), it would only drop my % to 50-50, as I love women in every possible way, and would only spend the rest of my life with a woman. Sex is sex, homosexuality, for me, is having a monogomous long-term loving relationship with another man. just my 2 cents

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put 1% gay on my profile because it turns me on to watch guys with nice dicks jacking themselves off and cumming. Other than that, I'm completely straight.