How do you measure?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by The_Young_One, Aug 1, 2011.

1. The_Young_One

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just a thought , but how do u you measure yourself? Standing , sitting or laying on your back? Having a chick measure you is prob the best though :wink:

2. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have measured myself only about 3-4 times, they were all standing. One of my exes tried to measure me with a tape once while I was laying back, but her measurements were way off!

3. kloffus2000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nevertheless you have such a superlative cock I wish you would get that tape measure off your gf - or get a bit of string- and measure it again.
    Length with the erect cock held out horizontally from your body. Lay a ruler along the top side pressing the end of the ruler onto the pubis bone ( provides a fixed reference point, avoids agurments regarding fat pads etc. ) and measure to the tip of the glans ( not the foreskin overhanging if there is one). Take a tape or string and measure the girth at the widest point on the shaft. Simple. I wish more members would do this. Photos acan be very deceptive.

4. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's pretty much how I measure. Just one difference, it is not exactly horizontal. I pull it down a bit - I suppose this gives a slightly longer length? Also, I don't press into the pubic bone, but just gently touch it. As for girth, I actually go for an average... The widest point of my shaft is only so long.

5. stlguy112000

stlguy112000 Member

kloffus, I agree with you completely, that's the right way, to be accurate, too many guys cheat by putting the tape/ruler on the underside. Too many size estimates on here are way overestimated.

6. kloffus2000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Perhaps I should come clear and admit my own measurements according to this method.Just hope it wan't get me drummed out of the Large Penis Support group. Count me as "a supporter" not "a l;arge penis!" OK?
    I am 18.5 cms long x 14 cms girth. Or in "imperial measure" which those rebellious anti-imperialist Yanks still touchingly use - 7.28 inches long x 5.51 inches.
    I consider this a top-side or upper average.

7. rhonnie14

rhonnie14 New Member

Albums:
    Lol that's close to my size sir. Definitely more then "high-average". Is a tape measure more accurate then a ruler for length when you have a downward curve like I do?

8. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Either a tape measure or a ruler will do. However if you use a ruler, pressing into your pelvic or (pubic) bone is not exactly accurate. It seems to be a bit of a cheat to do so, since you might gain an 1/8 or 1/4 of an inch to your length. Just lay the ruler just touching the skin, going forward to the tip of the penis. And I agree you can find what appears to be the thickest part of your cock and measure the girth that way. Since some men are thicker at the head, some are thicker at the base, and some are thicker in the middle, this method seems reasonable to me.

9. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Standing,vrom the pubicbone to the tip.

10. pdxjoe

Gold Member

Standing with a ruler from pubic bone to tip along the top.

Draft saved Draft deleted