How do YOU measure?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sexcstve, Apr 6, 2008.

1. sexcstve

sexcstve New Member

How exactly do YOU measure your cock? We all know it can change the outcome. My way is to measure from the base, while hard of course to the tip, while my dick is against my stomach.
    Wen measured with dick pulled down so its pointing straight out always gives a higher reading. Im sure theres lots of other ways so tell me....

2. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    In the PE world Bone Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) is the most excepted method(least possible variation). Standing with the erect penis perpendicular to the body, preferable with a hard rule, with "0" end of the rule pressed against the pubic bone, measure along the top of the penis to the tip of the glans(foreskin not included).

For Erect Girth(EG)(circumference) I usually measure 3 place, base, mid-shaft, and behind the glans. Probably the most common is mid-shaft. I use a cloth tape but if that is not available just use a strip of paper wrapped around the penis and mark at point of overlap, then straighten paper and measure between the marks.

Attached Files:

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Plainly put...till the ruler runs outta numbers.

4. scout1

scout1 New Member

Mine's 12 inches

but I don't use it as a rule.

Joke!

5. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

It's true that measuring to the bone is the most precise way and it's why those in the PE world use it. However, if you want to measure the way most doctors measure in their studies (so as to properly compare) you will need to stop at the pubic skin and not push to the pubic bone, measuring on top of the penis. The problem with measuring to the skin is that it allows for weight to be a factor (fadpad hides penis), which hardly seems fair, but that is the standard way of measuring. Also, those who see a person's penis are going to judge it's size by what they see, so the measuring to the skin will give one the measurement as to what people judge it to be. It's probably no accident that skinny guys have a reputation of more often having the longer penises, as the fatpad can hide quite a lot. During intercourse perhaps an inbetween length measurement is OK, as the fatpad can be pressed in to some degee. For instance, if one has a 1" fatpad and measures 6.5" to the skin and 7.5" to the bone, then 7" may be about what is actually used during intercourse.

6. 220483

Gold Member

NICE pics FOWFER...
    the REAL cock!

7. Adam875

Adam875 Member

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I found the ruler to be fairly unreliable, so I is simply take how wide my partner's eyes get when I first penetrate her and divide it by the amount of time it takes her to take that first breath. It's seems a pretty reliable gauge of size so far.

9. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

I usually just measure mine with a ruler.

10. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Tape measure on top, no pushing into the pubic bone. That's kind of lame if you ask me.

The funniest is when guys measure from the side of their cock and push in until they're pretty much behind their sac. I've seen so many 'comparison' photos in the galleries of guys with water bottles or air freshener cans doing this. It's hilarious, but whatever makes them happy I guess :p

11. mrmmm28

mrmmm28 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, this is the way to measure. You should bee an employee at the Standard Commission, you can catch the words correct

12. assman69

assman69 New Member

standing, on top, full hard on, pressed straight out and perpendicular to the floor, wooden ruler pressed in until it hurts

13. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    My method sounds like more fun than yours.

14. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I straighten out my curve and measure along the top of my cock with a ruler. I'm 7.8 non bone-pressed and just over 8 if I dig it in. I figure if other folks can photoshop their cocks and make outrageous claims that so obviously don't correlate with their pics, I can at least give myself the more pleasing of the two numbers.

15. Cockojohn

Cockojohn Member

Albums:
    Fowfer you are right this is only right way to measure your penise. For the lenght it is better you used a measure lint from your stomage to over the top from your cock. This is the only good methode. Do it not with a ruler that give a wrong measuring result because its no flexibel like a measure lint ruler.

16. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

I've got a curve to mine so when I measure with a cloth tape along the "outer edge" I measure 8". If I use a ruler and measure across the top I'm 7".
    Which one is correct?

Not that it matters that much cause I'm thick as fuck :)

17. Cockojohn

Cockojohn Member

Albums:
    Scottischfun 12 the cloth tape are correct and not the stiff ruler.

18. Protonpack

Protonpack Member

Albums:
    I'm very particular about it. I don't press in, I stop once the ruler or measuring tape is right against my skin. And for circumferences I make sure it's tight all the way around, no cheating. But not tight enough to actually squeeze, because that would ruin the measurement.

19. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

That works for me :)

20. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

I have to disagree with the bone pressed. In your picture here you add almost an inch by doing so.

Draft saved Draft deleted