How do you pee

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by fun4812, Nov 26, 2011.

1. fun4812

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I unbutton And unzip my pants and pull my penis over the top of my underwear.. My partner unzips And pulls his through the flap.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's all dependant on what kind of underwear I'm wearing as well as the pants. I have to pull down the topes of underwear such as 2(X)ist, GoSoftwear, Hanes jocks, Unico and Brawn 'coz they aren't slitted to pull through. With the slitted kind I sometimes reach through the slit with the fingers of my left hand instead of my right if my cock is lying to the right; if he's lying to the left I reach through the slit with my right fingers. All of these methods are performed though the pant's fly unless they
    aren't tightly fitted. The tight ones make me have to unbotton, unzip and spread wide or even pull down to achieve access to my dick. Gosh, I hadn't realized how many steps were necessary to take a leak!

3. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

unzip the jeans, dont touch the belt, take out both cock and balls over the underwear, slit or not, pull my foreskin a bit and go. then i milk it to empty it. maybe shake a bit if theres people around :) but only when my clothes wont show drops on them :-(

4. 1958ST

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when i used to wear underwear. it was jockey shorts. I would unzip and take it out between the shorts and the leg (not over the top or through the slit)

started going commando over ten years ago. in a hurry all i have to do is unzip and flow it out. If I have time I unbuckle and unbutton so that I can rub both side of my sack while I pee.

5. zipp82

zipp82 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    if i'm at home, i actually pee sitting down.

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I pee through my peepee hole.

7. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with Zipp. If I'm at home or at a buddy's house i usually sit down so that I don't spray everywhere. If I am using a urinal, I normally go over the waistband, regardless of what type of underwear (briefs, boxerbriefs, boxers, jock, etc) then grab under the balls and squeeze out the excess urine to leave high and dry. Depending on mood and opportunity, I might take a moment or two to handle it a bit more and enjoy a bit of a solo handjob :)

Draft saved Draft deleted