How do you pee?

How do you pee?

• Total voters

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just curious how guys on here pee. Well, I know HOW they pee, but I'm curious about the procedure.

How many guys unbutton and unzip the top of their pants and take out their penis AND balls when they pee?

How many guys unbutton and unzip the top of their pants and take out just their penis when they pee?

How many guys only unzip their pants and take out their penis AND balls when they pee?

How many guys only unzip their pants and take out just their penis when they pee?

And finally, how many guys ALWAYS sit down to pee?

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really thought about it, but I have ALWAYS pulled out balls and penis, after unbuttoning and unzipping. Recently, I began trying just pulling out my penis, and it made me think "why did I always bring out the twins? they have nothing to do with peeing!". I have noticed that depending on which boxers I am wearing, I sometimes have to fiddle around with the little button on them as well. Which can be very frustrating if you are on the verge of exploding. :p

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
*ponders*

i always figured dudes sorta lifted/flopped junk over the top of the waistband. tucked the waistband under the junk collective *balls and peen* balls used to keep the waistband from riding up :shysmile: cuz i can't imagine an elastic snap feels good or helps with aim. :confused:

dudes, really use the easy access flap for piddling? seems like going through the lil flap would be like a girl scooching the crotch of her panties over to pee.. which is something i would never do.

wouldn't up and over decrease any chance of last drop wet spots?

i now understand why some dudes are hinked by crowded urinal... ya business is just all out there. bam. dick on an underpants platter.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is fucking stupid...yeah I am going to be in a bar, go to the bathroom and and pull my balls out.What kind of a moron are you?

bobbyboyle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fly open, waistband of boxers down, get the chap out. Quick and easy. Can't see why I might want to whap the balls out too, and why unbutton when there's elastic?

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I drop my pants around my ankles, then wave it around a couple of times for good measure before peeing :biggrin1: