How do you position your erect penis?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Soft it's down my left leg... but my erections don't point up even without pants on. I haven't had an "accidental one" in many years.

D

deleted518773

mine naturally goes direstly to the left

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To the left, depending on the situation, up or down. If I'm sitting sometimes it'll stay stuck next to my leg and there or it so chooses will go to my hip crease on the left. When standing I can sometimes hook it in my boxerbriefs so it stays down or if it comes up a hand in the left pocket lifts my pants enought for it to not be seen and also help hold it from popping out too much.

Depends on what I'm wearing and mood somtimes ill just leave it to be noticed

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same also...down and to the left. pointing up against my abs is really uncomfortable too. can't ever remember mine sticking anywhere but either out and donward or down my left leg

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't hide it either way. Pushing it down is painful. Up causes it to emerge well above my fly, so sideways to the left along the curve is natural. Although, that doesn't exactly make it less apparent... >.>

D_ye4y34r

Just Browsing
Media
I tend to wear briefs, so when I get hard, it does the curly hardon bit cuz it can't stretch out. I either distract myself so I can let it down, or if I'm wearing something other than briefs than I just let it go wherever it needs to (right pant leg typically) and if I have to stand up (and it would make its presence known), then I reach down my pants and adjust my whole shaft straight up, so that it gets stuck between my stomach and waistband. I've gotten pretty good about doing that discreetly in public.

jacko_9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my hard-ons are rock hard and find that he just wants to point up so putting it down my leg just hurts unless its a semi so I lossen up my belt a bit a let my head get a big of air under my shirt

degibbs212

Just Browsing
Media
It really depends on what im wearing. If im wearing jeans i just kinda adjust down and to the right against my leg, but depending onn what jeans im wearing its really obvious. if im wearing khaki shorts or mesh shorts i usually just put it up and hide it under my shirt. the waistband ofthe shorts usually will keep it pretty steady