How do you position your flaccid dick in briefs or boxer briefs?

How do you position your flaccid dick in briefs or boxer briefs?

• pointed up

Votes: 53 13.8%
  • pointed down

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • some other direction (please elaborate)

Votes: 43 11.2%

• Total voters

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you position it pointing up, are your briefs/boxer briefs snug enough to keep it up as you move around, or does it tend to end up pointing down?

Edit: By "pointed down", I mean generally down. A bit to the left or right to go down one leg or other is still considered pointed down.

Last edited:

I sometimes point it up, though... it invariably goes down regardless.

Maybe I shouldn't bother with positioning unless it's hardening.

Media
Learned a long time ago, doesn't matter where it starts, always ends up down and on right. I'm not even all that big and it still finds its way there. I guess if you were one of the huge ones you could lay it to one side but it seems to me it would fall through a leg opening anyway and if it is tighty-whities, that would hurt!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the time that I was a little kid, my penis was always pointing up toward the waist band in briefs. Cotton briefs will stretch and loosen during the day, so the only way to keep the dick up is to constantly adjust. When I got older, I hated the feeling of the head of my dick being squashed in the crotch with my balls in snug fitting underwear. 4 years ago, I got sick of adjusting. I tried boxers with the idea that if it's going to hang, I need to give it room. After 3 weeks, I got used to hanging loose and totally love it. I never need to adjust and the boys never get pinched anymore. I've been spoiled and can't wear briefs or boxerbriefs now. It's either freeball or boxers.

Josh8s

Just Browsing
Media
Home with my pets & this soft 8x5 hard 12.6x7.5
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I'm in briefs for some wierd reson then my dick is on my side facing right most of the time I free ball down my left thigh as haven't found any underwear that's comfortable to wear all day while still hidding my bulge alitte. But yeah back to the question left down thigh mostly