How do you prepare for anal?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fast for 12-18 hours. I drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices. I give myself five 2-quart enemas. Otherwise, we do it in the shower, because yes, sometimes poo comes out. But I normally eliminate 4 times daily. Someone less regular may not need the same preparation. Personally, I get wet every time I order a fresh juice because I'm expecting anal. It's like foreplaywith myself. Anticipation. I feel the same way about shaving and waxing, and exfoliating, getting my nails done, styling my hair, choosing my outfit... I love getting ready for playtime.

MissyKrissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use a small quantity of plane water in an enema bag and repeat as necessary, Since some water remains I take an enema about 30 minutes before I get fucked so I can eliminate any excess water before I get penetrated. I like J-Lube for the lubricant.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do you prepare for anal? If you are fucking me, shove that big vegetable that start with a z up your ass and hold it there for a few days.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you do? I would think that if you just lubed it up and started fucking, poo would come out, is that true? if it is what do you do to prepare for it so that stuff dont happen?
"The G-Spot for a guy is the prostate gland. The only way to reach that is through your anal sphincter and through some exploring your rectum. Get one of those human anatomy charts to find out where your prostate is if you don't know http://mcghealth.org/greystone/images/ei_0327.gif. Before you go do any exploring of your rectum, please go pee and take a shit first. Then, do a full rectal douching by using a hot water bottle anal enema/ vaginal syringe kit (you can buy at a Wal-Mart). Please learn how to use your kits properly. They do come with instructions. Use plain distilled lukewarm water for rectal douching.

Get yourself some premium lube like Wet Platinum or ID Millennium. No KY spit in a tube. No Vaseline either. Everytime (before and after) exploring your rectum, please do thoroughly wash your hands with an antibacterial hand soap and warm water. Know when you explore your anus and rectum, your penile erection will subside. When exploring the rectum with your finger(s), you will feel like you wanna take a shit. (But, since you have already done that previously first.) You will know that that's not the case. With a finger you should be searching the topside of your rectum for a firm spot, when you find that spot--that's your prostate gland. You will feel like you want to pee (but you've already taken take of that beforehand as well) but that will not be the case. Find the proper touch and massage your gland. Your cock may drip precome after doing some prostatic massaging. That's normal. That's the men's G-Spot. If you massage that spot while you come, you will feel sooooooooooooo good."--Invisibleman

Advice from one of my postings on LPSG. I know it is about the prostate gland but it goes along with what you were wanting to know.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much prep work involved with it, sorry, no anal ! Leave me, go find someone else, tell me my penis is too small, anything, it's just not going to happen !

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fast for 12-18 hours. I drink plenty of water and fresh fruit juices and vegetable juices. I give myself five 2-quart enemas. Otherwise, we do it in the shower, because yes, sometimes poo comes out. But I normally eliminate 4 times daily. Someone less regular may not need the same preparation. Personally, I get wet every time I order a fresh juice because I'm expecting anal. It's like foreplaywith myself. Anticipation. I feel the same way about shaving and waxing, and exfoliating, getting my nails done, styling my hair, choosing my outfit... I love getting ready for playtime.

Gross man! That's nasty.

NEW1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I met my boyfriend of almost 2 yrs now, I always topped with the exception of 2 occasions where I tried briefly. I can say that those two times that I tried bottoming lasted less than 5min because I was not relaxed and it was extremely painful even though the guys were average sized. That being said, I thought I would never bottom again until I met the bf. He was like me in the sense that he always topped, tried it once and then never again. We fell for each other fairly quickly and I was very much in love with him. I knew we were both tops, but I wanted to feel that closeness with him so much that I opened my mind to the possibility of bottoming again. I had to prep myself mentally as well and physically. If you are trying anal sex for the first time and you are on the receiving end, your state of mind is even more important than the other prep stuff. It was my experience that if you shit, then use an anal douche and flushed yourself out a couple times you were good to go, provided you are not cramping or having other GI problems. And don't eat anything crazy that day if you know you are going to have sex, keep it light. It's going to hurt in the beginning, but if your partner plays with your hole and uses plenty of lube it will lessen the pain, so alot of foreplay is recommended. Let him eat your ass and tongue fuck you first. Then, progress to using a finger. Let him explore you gently, and find your prostate (about 1-2inches in) and massage it - it is pure exctasy, trust me. Keep talking through the whole process letting him know what you like and where to keep touching you; let him know to stop if you feel pain or slow down until you've relaxed your hole enough to continue. Sometimes you need to take a little break, so play with his hole, or dick and then come back to playing with you. Let him rub his cock along the outside of your hole, and maybe alternate with finger penetration. When you think you are ready for his penis, the best position to start off is you lying on your side and him behind you. Take it very slow, especially if his cock is on the larger side. Don't be intimidated if he is very thick or long, just talk him through it and let him know when to stop, remember if he cares about you he wants to please you, not hurt you. I was very nervous about having sex with my bf initially because he has a very thick penis, probably about 6.5-7 inches around, and that's alot for a beginner like myself. But now, almost 2yrs later, after lots of foreplay, communication and lube, I enjoy every inch of him. I can even let him fuck me hard, and enjoy every minute of it. I can take him missionary now(which used to be impossible because the angle of penetration is really intense)and it's one of my favorite positions cuz I can watch the expression on his face when he cums inside me; the other is when I'm on top and I ride his cock, but I can't do it very long cuz his dick is so thick that it presses on my prostate and makes me cum within minutes. Everytime his cock is inside me, my cock is leaking with a constant stream of clear pre-cum, that's how good it feels. I almost can't get enough of him now. We live together and are in a monogamus relationship so we fuck bareback and I let him cum in me everytime - which he loves. If you are just having casual sex, always wear a condom.
One day I only hope he will let me fuck him, until then I'm not complaining! Hope this helps you -- good luck.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Riiiiight. And letting a vegetable rot in one's ass for a few days is pleasant? What's so nasty about watching one's diet and taking a few enemas until one feels clean?

AE, was the multiple use of 'iiiii' in the word 'right' a result of being mid-enema while typing?

*Triieees tyyypinggg whiile playyying wiiith my rearrr eeeeend*

Yup, it throws you off a little for sure. But in a good way. :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AE, was the multiple use of 'iiiii' in the word 'right' a result of being mid-enema while typing?

*Triieees tyyypinggg whiile playyying wiiith my rearrr eeeeend*

Yup, it throws you off a little for sure. But in a good way. :wink:

Do it agian. I didn't get to see. :tongue:

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prepare for anal by getting an enema approximately 1 hour prior to expecting sex. I use warm water. I partially fill the enema bag, then hold the contents of the bag as long as i can. i repeat the process until it comes up clean. Then I do it once more just to be safe. The whole process takes about 1/2 hour.