How do you prepare if you are a bottom?

Dave Angel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been with a guy but have tried anal play by myself, and I love it. But I wonder, if you're a bottom, how do you prepare for a top?

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best is a gentle shower and some almond oil or argan oil, but no immediate anal sex after shower. Do it before the date, so that the ass has time to calm down and the oil helps to soothen it. I know, I know... two fists, elephant dildo's and triple penetration... but the ass an extremely vulnerable part of the body and deserves to be treat with care.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
45fdcde2-2623-4389-9380-f2c0ea1c5c60_300.jpg

I'd install a hand held shower head. Brand not important as long as the hose is long enough and the handle can be unscrewed.

You don't need to insert the hose up your butt. Just a little water pressure against your hole should let enough water in.

Only put half a cup to a cup of water in at a time. The first couple of times you should empty in the toilet. After that, down the drain should be fine.

Allow at least 30 mins before fucking for any excess water inside you to be absorbed.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd install a hand held shower head. Brand not important as long as the hose is long enough and the handle can be unscrewed.

You don't need to insert the hose up your butt. Just a little water pressure against your hole should let enough water in.

Only put half a cup to a cup of water in at a time. The first couple of times you should empty in the toilet. After that, down the drain should be fine.

Allow at least 30 mins before fucking for any excess water inside you to be absorbed.

I agree with all of that except for the sentence I bolded. My experience has been of never really knowing for sure what the quality of the expulsion will be, even if it is the 3rd round.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with all of that except for the sentence I bolded. My experience has been of never really knowing for sure what the quality of the expulsion will be, even if it is the 3rd round.

Hopefully people will figure out to keep using the toilet until all the peas and carrots fall out lol

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something like this is more than enough and inexpensive. You can find them at any drugstore.

I used to use a bulb but I seem to have the kind of friends who peek in my bathroom cupboards when they visit!

Perhaps I should have kept it in the kitchen and told people it's my turkey baster!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to use a bulb but I seem to have the kind of friends who peek in my bathroom cupboards when they visit!

Perhaps I should have kept it in the kitchen and told people it's my turkey baster!
I understand. I'm lucky enough to have a master bathroom ensuite so guests use the powder room in the front of the house.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand. I'm lucky enough to have a master bathroom ensuite so guests use the powder room in the front of the house.
O

Oh fuck, and to think I used HIS turkey baster........

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been with a guy but have tried anal play by myself, and I love it. But I wonder, if you're a bottom, how do you prepare for a top?
you make it sound a bit like getting the turkey ready for thanksgiving - you pick a guy up in bar, go back to his place and pretty soon his cock is investigating your tight bum hole, preparation time, well, just offer up and take it

D

deleted37010

i recite the prayer i was taught as a child before meals...
lord make me thankful for that which i am about to receive
and bless it please to my body good
and nourishment

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brent Everett has written that he carries a douche bottle with him. Anyone used this?
also carry spare battery for the phone, bandages, sticky plaster, KY, compass (in case I get lost) and a local street map. Directions to the nearest hospital, local cab phone numbers and a whistle, spare inhalers, clean socks and pants - well off the top of my head

Reactions: Chrisplug