How do you prepare your room for an evening of SEX?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by earllogjam, Oct 5, 2008.

1. earllogjam

Gold Member

Just curious if anyone does anything to their bedroom for sex. Lighting, music, candles, sheets, oils...etc?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

One should start with giving it a good clean first. hehe

3. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what about the rest of the rooms..........like the laundry room?

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    The usual - clean, a fresh coat of paint on the wall beind the bed, lots of oils and toys in the bedside table, candles of course (we all look better in candle light), fantastic bedding, plenty of pillows and i like to have a tray of fruit and champagne on ice or wine with glasses or the makings of cocktails with appropriate glasses as well as some iced water. All of that activity does work up an appetite and does make one thirsty.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I clear out the aardvark carcasses, hose down the donkey droppings, put fresh hay under the pine boughs, and polish my (pun unintended) club.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Plastic down to catch the blood...

7. got_lost

Gold Member

*Packs bag and moves to Michigan*

Goodwood!!!! Niiiiice!
    Rubi.... not so much!!! :lmao:

8. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

our bedroom...often times is the last place we end up for sex...lot of times..on the floor in the media room...or in these huge leather reclining chairs i bought...

or..in the kitchen....something about the butcher block island he likes...not sure...but he loves to suck me off on this island..

the pool...is a frequesnt place...as is the shower...
    late at night...he will wake up...and climb on top of me...wanting...more...

we found a quiet little place at this golf course where we golf...its in palm springs ca...
    and when im behind him on his harley...i love to have my hands and fingers roam around his junk...and i like to bite his ears...and we only do this when we are way out in the dessert in palm springs.ca...

but...i like having sex on fresh eygptian cotton sheets and pillow cases...i dunno..something about that cotton...

i change the sheets frequently during the week...about 3 times during the week...
    the place is always clean...we have a cleaning guy that comes in twice a week...fridays and mondays...and i clean it sort of during the week...

candles..NO...but i do play GLEN LEWIS FALL AGAIN...its low, soft and damn romantic...
    YouTube - Glenn Lewis - Fall Again

9. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually light some candels and get the lube and condoms ready for a long night of sex, it will be so good, really set the mood and really is fun

10. B_Sex_On_Fire

B_Sex_On_Fire New Member

I clean it, although I really shouldn't do that, the shit we do makes it just messy again.

11. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Before when I knew I was gonna have some company over I'd make sure everything was fresh and clean. Maybe light some incense before hand or something like that. Now that I live with my gf it pretty much does not matter unless it's a special occasion then I'll do a little something special. Sex with us is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It happens all throughout the day if were both off from work on the same day. So the room doesn't matter.

12. SCSea

SCSea Member

Dimmer switches. Seriously. Nothing worse than fucking in light you can do surgery under. I love coming back to my place and having all the soft light that makes guys look even better than they did when I picked them up. ;0)

Draft saved Draft deleted